Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

questions

1. jdavidson
    jdavidson
    Im new to the group, beriatric surgery, and even the thought of it. So many questions I really dont know where to start. Im planning on the sleeve. I was wondering about skin changes, can you excersise and tighten the skin back up? Does anyone know the long term affects of the surgery? Like when you get in your 70-80's how does this effect your health? I have sent an email to the doctors nurse but havent gotten response yet. I still have a few months but some questions have been popping up in my head. Im pretty nervous about the whole thing.
  2. BlackGirlGamer
    BlackGirlGamer
    MY skin IS shrinking!!!!! Warning pics.....
    Rate this Entry
    7 Comments
    by ACE , 01-10-2015 at 08:25 AM (348 Views)
    Lately I have been taking better care of me and paying attention more to my skin and just getting ME back to normal. Well I was looking in the mirror today and I see a HUGE difference. The one showing my face was taken this morning the other one was taken about eight months ago. I have lost about 10 lbs since the first was taken but I am also using binders again and using coconut oil with grapefruit oil added as well as taking cilantro oil (they are recommended via doTERRA for damaged skin ) As well as more intense Yoga. I have been doing that for one month and I see major changes!!!! Three years ago I felt I was gonna be left with all of this skin the rest of my life and now i have some hope that I might be able to fix some of it and not have as much skin surgery as expected!! Today I looked in the mirror and didn't feel "fat"! Now I am seeing a woman who has had 3 kids I dont see someone who used to be 450 lbs. That is a great feeling.
    http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/b...#comment174701
  3. kellie5
    kellie5
    Hi
    What is the via do terra for damage skin. And what is binders and what do coconut oil with grapefruit or and cilantro oild do?
  4. kellie5
    kellie5
    Hi
    What is the via do terra for damage skin. And what is binders and what do coconut oil with grapefruit or and cilantro oild do?
  5. rwalli1022
    rwalli1022
    Kellie5

its a website for essential oils.

DoTerra.com