Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Still in San Diego and sick.

1. Blondena Merritt
    Blondena Merritt
    Hi everyone. Had my surgery on Monday and finally got to San Diego today. Hotel tonight and I fly home tomorrow God willing. I had to go to a rite aid to get some childrens tylenol as I am still coughing lots and now have a fever. Drinking lots, running to the bathroom lots and just overall feeling rather miserable and sorry for myself. If I had been on the ball earlier today I would already be home as there was room on an earlier flight but when I noticed it there was only 45 minutes to get there. Hubby is quite concerned at home and I wish I could tell him I am fine but I would be lying. I just didn't tell him anything. Just said I was at the hotel. A bit scared right now but I don't have any other choice but to just keep moving forward. Tired and jyst so ready to be back in Canada. Night.
  2. Green rider
    Green rider
    Sounds like maybe some complications? I hope everything turns out ok for you. Hopefully when you arrive home the being scared part will go away.
  3. trulyamazingtoo
    trulyamazingtoo
    I hope you get to feeling better so and hopefully its nothing serious. Keep everyone posred. I am scheduled for surgery on the 4th and going alone. I am scared after reading about complications.
  4. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    Sounds like the flu that every one in san diego has ... I am on my 2nd week of it ... sorry you are sick .. hope you feel better soon
  5. Allfire
    Allfire
    I hope your feeling better tonight. What happened? You should already be home. I'm thinking of you
  6. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    I am thinking about you and wish you were back in Canada and sleeping in your own bed. Hang in there!
  7. trying2live.right
    trying2live.right
    Blondena,
    Call a dr. A nurse hotline or your husband.
    The dr. for reassurance the nurse hotline for guidance and your husband for support. Don't be alone in san diego and feeling miserable.
    Please keep me posted.
    Hugs
    Jolene
  8. wpgbrett
    wpgbrett
    I hope you feel better soon. I am still suffering from a cold and have my surgery scheduled with Dr.Almanza for Jan 16. I am pondering re-scheduling.. Has anyone heard of re-scheduling because of the cold or flu like symptoms?
  9. Blondena Merritt
    Blondena Merritt
    Well hello to everyone. I am back. Spent some scary nights in the hospital because my potassium got so low that my intestines stopped working. I got out on Wednesday and went straight to Regina as my husband was in the icu unit there in the General Hospital. We finally were able to bring him out today. While i was laying in my bed in the hospital at home my husband was having Grand Mal Seizures down the hall. He was air lifted by STARS to Regina and has been i the icu from monday night until today. They cannot find the source for his epileptic seizure. I will be bringing him back to the city on Tuesday for a checkup. I hope everything goes smoothly in our lives now for a long time. Thanks for everyone's prayers and kind thoughts.
  10. Green rider
    Green rider
    Oh my, hope things turn around for your hubby soon.