Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Looking to schedule surgery mid January 2015 with Dr Almanza...anyone else?

1. 2bthinagain
    2bthinagain
    Today I finally made my mind up. I'm done. So over being fat and try every fad and pill I can get my hands on. I want to be happy with my image again and have energy. I'm a little nervous. I heard a guy in my town died having surgery in Mexico. Not sure who his dr was. But I have to do something.
  2. wpgbrett
    wpgbrett
    Hi There,
    I am scheduled to have my surgery with Dr.Almanza on January 16, 2015. Have you booked your date yet?
  3. Leslie L.
    Leslie L.
    I know exactly how you feel. Mine is March 17th.
  4. Claudia B
    Claudia B
    You will not regret it. You will look at this time as being one of the best decisions you have ever made. Life's good.
  5. dmart27
    dmart27
    After being denied by my insurance company I decided to go to Mexico. I've met people that went to Mexico and have no complications. I'm going to dr. Almanza. I did a lot of research on the doctor and surgery. I need to do something. I have high bps and diabetic.
  6. 2bthinagain
    2bthinagain
    I can't wait now that I made the decision to do it. I'm waiting to talk to my work this week before I schedule an exact date. How did you or how will you tell your employer that you are having surgery and need time off. What did they say when they see the Dr is in Mexico
  7. christynava
    christynava
    I just got back from Mexico last week from having surgery with DR. Almanza I had a great experience and I believe that this surgery has and is going to save my life! My work thought that I was crazy for going to Mexico to have surgery but they are not the ones that have to live in my body, I have not had to take the first bit of diabetic medication since surgery. If Dr. Almanza does not think that you are able to get the surgery he will not do it I have read that this man went in to cardiac a rest and he stopped the surgery and waited until that man heart was in better shape to do surgery. He says he is not going to send anyone home that can't make it and I believe that. If you do the pre-op diet and post op diets you will do fine. The only thing I wish I would of done different was not tell so many people that I was going to Mexico to many people say to much negative stuff about going there and I think it was better there in Mexico than any surgery I have had here in the US. I also think it is better not to go alone you might need help after surgery I did! Good luck to you and I hope this was helpful you can also request a letter from WEIGHTLOSSAGENT for your job!
  8. dhessy
    dhessy
    I'm going to Dr Almanza on 12/5. Can't wait!
  9. Allfire
    Allfire
    I am scheduled for Monday January 19th. Anyone else?
  10. jbenz
    jbenz
    I'm having my sleeve done on the 19th of January with Dr Almanza as well. Where you located?
  11. Allfire
    Allfire
    I live in Santa Cruz, Ca. How about you. Where are you from?
  12. leea101
    leea101
    My surgery is scheduled for Jan 30 but I will be there Jan 29th - anyone else?
  13. ceceliam
    ceceliam
    I am scheduled for Feb. 4. with Dr Almanza too :-)