Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Two weeks out

1. ann1756
    ann1756
    I have not discussed my weight before, but I might as well now. In June, when I started I weighed 303 pounds. I lost down to 286 to get approved for surgery. I gained back up to 292 by the time surgery was scheduled, and then the date was bumped back from 12-24 to 12-17. As of yesterday morning, I am down to 273, for a loss of 19 pounds in two weeks. It wasn't the easiest two weeks, I had to go back to the hospital, I came home too soon, and food and drinking have been difficult, but I still don't regret having this procedure.

ann
  2. Znzmom13
    Znzmom13
    Ann- That's great progress! I'm 4 weeks out and have been at a stall for about a week and a half. I find my poor eating habits creeping back in and I am scared that is why I'm "stalled". I am not beating myself up over this, just recognizing it's something I still need to work on. I am totally happy I had the sleeve and look forward to continued weight loss. Good luck to you, too!!
  3. rjc11
    rjc11
    Congratulations, Ann! Any downwards movement is progress! Happy new year!
  4. dawnjohn90
    dawnjohn90
    as you mention, still going to be a challenge to not let old habits creep back in. I find myself so concerned about getting in the protein that I am grazing and also nighttime eating still causes me trouble. Not specifically hungry - just bad habits I am trying to address. Scale is stuck so I best figure it out... Thanks for your thoughts!
  5. ssorbet1
    ssorbet1
    My scale stalled at 3 weeks for about 1.5 weeks. It just started moving again and I am 1 month post op today. My suggestion is buy a food scale, when I did this, it helped a lot with the stomach pain. Drink enough water between meals throughout the day and make sure you at least start walking.