Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Looking for a dr recommendation

1. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    I am. Looking for a surgeon in tijuna, any advice is welcome.
  2. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    I came across Dr. Jose Louis Curiel, any info on him?
  3. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    going with Dr Mario Almanza... friday is the day !!! good luck !
  4. Chonda
    Chonda
    I used Dr. Elias Ortiz with A Lighter Me and I was very pleased with my care and after care... wonderful people to work with...
  5. Ginamsnowden
    Ginamsnowden
    I was sleeved by Dr Elias Ortiz thru A Lighter Me, and I can not say enough good things about Dr Ortiz, his assistant Dr Morales and everyone else involved!! From the time we were picked up at the airport until we were dropped off we had the best of care from the greatest people. Definitely recommend!!
  6. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    I got sleeved on March 1st by dr Ortiz through a lighter me! I can not say enough great things about the company, everyone is fantastic and the drs do a amazing job I still keep in contact almost everyday with my coordinator janese, she is there to answer any of my questions and is also there for support, she knows what I'm going through because she also had the sleeve. Hands down, I'm super pleased by my choice of surgeon
  7. Speeder
    Speeder
    I am using Dr. Curiel in May, I sent you an IM.
  8. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    i inboxed u back, not sure if it went thought, i have been on here for 6days, lol and i love it, but its still new, and my back space isnt working so its annoying lol
  9. amyswisher
    amyswisher
    Not to turn this into an Ortiz pile on, but I looked through a ton of Docs...I made my decision today to go with Dr. Elias Ortiz...good luck finding your surgeon!!!
  10. paradoxgal
    paradoxgal
    I too had my sleeve done by Elias Ortiz - just adding my 2 cents here that I am happy with my choice. He was a great surgeon and Dr Morales that assists him is great as well. I hope you find a great surgeon and move forward. I decided Oct 15th, and had mine done 2 weeks later. Very fast, but thats how I roll - like a band-aid, the quicker the better!!
  11. Bill 59101
    Bill 59101
    After a ton of reading and chatting with numerous people, I also decided on Dr. Ortiz. I am scheduled for June 24.
  12. senorita lolita
    senorita lolita
    I would recommend Ready 4 A Change in Tijuana, but Dr. Ortiz and the after care might be better. I had great results, treated like a queen but no after care. That has been just a little challenging. 7 months out and I have not been to a U.S, Doctor for anything yet.
  13. senorita lolita
    senorita lolita
    After care? Has anyone had after care since surgery? I have not. The only thing I have had is Chiropractor visits due to pain in my body but otherwise, I feel wonderful........I need to get my blood levels and BMI checked, I was border line dibetic, I do have sharp pain in my feet but otherwise, feel so much better each month, any advice?