Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Vitamins brand best

1. fyneteacher
    fyneteacher
    What kind of vitamins and most importantly, what brands did you get for afterwards the sleeve procedure? My surgery is Tuesday, Dec 16 and I am trying to order this weekend so I have everything ready to go.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
  2. Znzmom13
    Znzmom13
    My Dr told me to not worry about vitamins for the first two weeks. I bought Flintstones Complete chewables, Caltrate gummies 2X/day, and Vitafusion Vit D2 or D3 gummies. Those were recommended by my Nutritionist. I also take a dissolvable Biotin tablet which I bought at Costco. I hope it helps with hair loss. When you but Multi-vitamin make sure it's "complete" as these are the ones with the extra minerals we need. Nut also said there aren't any Multivitamin gummies which are currently on the market that are actually "complete".
  3. Canadian333
    Canadian333
    I bought "Celebrate" bariatric supplements from a friend who also had the surgery. She had a tough time eating them as they were chalky. I also couldn't finish them. The multivitamin made me nauseous as well.
    I went to the gummy multivitamin for the first few months. After that I was able to take regular pills. I took extra at different times of the day as I was told they wouldn't get absorbed as easily.
    I did lose a lot of hair each day but luckily I have a full head of hair! No bald spots!