Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Awaiting Approval!!!

1. LuckyCharmz82
    LuckyCharmz82
    Hello Everyone,

I have finally finished all the requirements for BCBS MS Federal. Yippeeee!!! My info will be submitted today and now I'm just waiting on the big APPROVED! These 3 mths have went by so smooth and swift, and I must say I am ready. I do have days when I feel sexy with my booty/hips/thighs, but as soon as someone snaps a full body pic, I'm like GIRL YOU NEED THE SURGERY, LIKE NOW!LOL. Plenty people tell me I don't look 229lbs in this 5'3 body, but I just carry it well I guess. When people tell me I don't need the procedure, Yes I do question myself, but then I quickly dismiss their nice comments and keep focus on my reasoning for doing this which is:HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PCOS,SLEEP APNEA,AND I JUST WANNA FEEL DAMN GOOD WITH NO MORE DISAPPOINTMENTS IN THE DRESSING ROOM WHEN SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES. I'll continue to update my status throughout this journey.
  2. bda
    bda
    Good luck
  3. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    Stay focused and you will do great. I too questioned myself but just like you I ran off the list of health issues in my head and got it done. I am off insulin and off the cholesterol medicine. I am feeling so good now that I wonder why I put if off for so long! Good luck to you.
  4. summer
    summer
    Good luck!
  5. LuckyCharmz82
    LuckyCharmz82
    Thanx EVERYONE for the encouraging words and well wishes!!
  6. ltbrwnfantasy
    ltbrwnfantasy
    I have surgery on the 26th. I get the same thing dont look I need it. I have lost 21lbs in 3 months on my own. Best of luck to you on approval & future.
  7. brownas5
    brownas5
    Hello,
    I am new also and just submitted for approval on 08/28/14 myself. I am waiting to hear back also and I can understand how you feel. I have the same situations where i dont look like i need the surgery to most people but serious health issues run in my family. Luckily I have been blessed not to have any but I thought I would be proactive since nothing else has been working. But keep us updated on your decision and I am praying we both get approved. :-)
  8. tina2me2002
    tina2me2002
    today I received my approval for surgery.
    surgery date will be on Nov 13th I am so excited!