Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Liza Pompa?

1. hanna90
    hanna90
    Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Liza Pompa? I’m considering her because the facility she works out of is beautiful and it’s in a very nice part of Tijuana. She also has a video of her performing the gastric sleeve on youtube and everything looks super legit and I also like the fact that my surgery would be done by a woman. What scares me though is that there isn’t much written about her on sites like these except for what looks to be like a few fake testimonials, yet she has over 220,000 likes on Facebook? Something doesn’t add up and I feel like she is paying for testimonials and buying likes on Facebook and that scares me and makes me feel like she is a dishonest person… but who knows, maybe they’re real? Has anyone on here used her or know someone that has? Thanks
  2. Lolo2
    Lolo2
    I just did a quick search too and can't really find anything that isn't put out but LIMARP or what ever it was. Why don't you contact them to see if there is someone in your area that you could talk to who had it done by her. There are other places in Mexico and other surgeons in Tijuana if u don't feel comfortable. Some have payment plans too.
  3. lchein
    lchein
    I have no experience but saw this on the web. It is a few reviews. Tijuana Limarp Surgical Unit
  4. Luann
    Luann
    I have read some reports of hourglass shaped sleeves that were a problem years back, or sleeves that were too big. May not be a problem any longer, but I did find quite a few posts in the past. Google Dr. Pompa and hourglass sleeve, there are many hits.
  5. cassieluvscamarieon
    cassieluvscamarieon
    Haven't heard of her but try mexico bariatric center they have several different drs to choose from
  6. monicadelru
    monicadelru
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84...ODucQaYU6ffBrw
    This is Dr. Liza Pompa's youtube channel.

Limarp - Select your language
    And this is her website.
  7. judyvsgx2
    judyvsgx2
    I have heard great things about Pompa!!!