Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Whats your GOAL?

1. Dutch
    Dutch
    I am new and am waiting on approval from my Ins.

My question is what is your height and Goal weight? I am 5'9+ and 256. I would like to go back to the 140 ish mark. I wonder if it is possible or a pipe dream?
  2. tlingitmaiden
    tlingitmaiden
    5'10" and I just got sleeved a few days ago. I was hoping for about 170...to feel healthy. Anymore loss would be a bonus! Good luck!
  3. BorderlineBMI
    BorderlineBMI
    I'm 5'11 and 235, and would love to be 155 or 160...but I don't want to obsess about the number. 75lbs would be great. I've never been less than 170 as an adult, so I don't want to push myself into the realm of unhealthy. I think 140 is reasonable for your height. But I like the 5lbs for every inch over 5ft rule. You'd probably look amazing at 150 if you're almost 5'10. This link will show you different heights at different weights...it's an amazing link: Welcome - What Real Women Look Like
  4. Dutch
    Dutch
    Thanks so much. I know I should not obsess over the #. Hell, when I hit 140# in college I thought I was heavy. I think back to that time and feeling so good when I was 135...but I think after being so overweight I will feel good at 150.

Thanks for the link!!
  5. Peachybroo
    Peachybroo
    For me personally, I am 5'9-5'9.5, wear a size 11-12 shoes in women's and I will be ECSTATIC if I can reach 175-180. In high school and college I was at my peak healthy weight right around 175. With my bone structure I would seriously look sick if I tried to get below 150. At 175 I was wearing a size 10 pants. I agree with the above comments that this isn't about a number. This is seriously about getting healthy. Good luck on your journey and with your goals.