Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Where are you today??? (Post-op Wk & Weight)

1. Vande
    Vande
    How many weeks are you Post-Op & How Many Pounds have you lost so far 😬
  2. BetsyP
    BetsyP
    I am 7 weeks post-op and I have lost 33 pounds.
  3. Vande
    Vande
    I'm 5wks Post-Op and down 32lbs ��
  4. BetsyP
    BetsyP
    That's awesome!
  5. Vande
    Vande
    Good job Betsy,Keep it up Women!
  6. nori21grl
    nori21grl
    5 weeks post op. Down almost 30#
  7. AkilahD
    AkilahD
    After a few setbacks, I am 8 weeks post-op and down 32 lbs since surgery, 52 lbs overall. I am in a bit of a plateau and hoping that my weightloss will kickstart again soon.
  8. mrsjoe
    mrsjoe
    I am 9 weeks out and have lost 42 pounds as of this morning. I am less than 3 lbs away from having a BMI of 24.96, which would put me in the normal range for the first time in about 12 years. It's very exciting.
  9. absherkathy
    absherkathy
    I am 5 weeks out and 30 pounds more than half way to my goal .
  10. arohaina
    arohaina
    9 weeks out and 57 pounds lighter
  11. Snowflake
    Snowflake
    I am 5 weeks post op and I have lost 27 pounds.
  12. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    8 weeks post-op and 50lbs down. I just had my gallbladder removed... literally 3 hours ago I haven't been feeling well since surgery, but I'm hoping things will start to improve!
  13. Vande
    Vande
    WOW this is Awesome seems everyone is right on track ������ Hoping everyone continues on a healthy successful journey!!!

Musical_Lady: Get well Soon...
  14. jsaffold
    jsaffold
    I have been a very slow loser I have lost 15lbs since March 24th, hoping the weightloss will pick up.
  15. jenifer
    jenifer
    According to my scale at home I am 57 pounds down and 9weeks out. I was very heavy at the beginning.
  16. Vande
    Vande
    Keep in mind some will lose slowly in the beginning but reach goal as plan while some my lose rapidly in the beginning while hitting a long time stall to reach goal....point is we all are different running a slight different course but one day to all be successful,happy & healthy!!!
  17. TheKimsterrr
    TheKimsterrr
    I am 9 week post op and 24 pounds - hit plateau and have not loss weight for 5 weeks
  18. TheKimsterrr
    TheKimsterrr
    Thanks for the inspiration - I've been so depressed over my weight
  19. skelley36
    skelley36
    7 weeks post op and down 40 lbs!
  20. DoddleBug
    DoddleBug
    10 weeks out and down 41ilbs....Met my first goal yesterday!!
  21. Snowflake
    Snowflake
    I am almost 7 weeks out and I have lost 28 lbs.
  22. Vande
    Vande
    Keep it up guys you all are doing great!!!
    SKELLEY:Good for you,That's really good wanna share what your typical day Menu is like and what/If any excercise your incorporating?
  23. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    Surgery on March 14th with dr. Almanza and I am down 31 pounds as of Thursday.
  24. Mktmathis
    Mktmathis
    8 weeks postop and down 49lbs!
  25. dynomite
    dynomite
    8 weeks post op 39lbs down
  26. HeathierMe
    HeathierMe
    2 months post and am down 31 lbs since surgery..38 since pre ..
  27. JayeG
    JayeG
    Im 11 weeks Post-op and I lost 38
  28. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    I am 3 and 1/2 months out and I am only down 47 pounds. But I heard that people who start out with a lower bmi or under 200 pounds will tend lose it slower then others. I am down to a size 7/8 which is really good, haven't seen that size in years. My goal weight is 120-125 because I am only 5ft 3 so I need to be lighter. I still have 24 pounds to go.
  29. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    Vande - Thank you :-)
    I feel soooo much better now that my gallbladder has been removed. It was functioning at a negative percentage and was most likely the cause of how sick I've been feeling over the past 7 years.

I'm 19 weeks post-op and 70 lbs down since surgery; 85 lbs down since the pre-op diet.

I hope everyone is doing well!!
  30. Vande
    Vande
    I'm 15wks post-op and Down 48.6lbs

Musical_Lady: Wow that's fantastic,Great news and congrats on your weight loss.
  31. dynomite
    dynomite
    I'm 15 weeks out- 52.2lbs down! woo hoo
  32. Julesg1963
    Julesg1963
    I'm 19 weeks out and am down 86 lbs - woo-hoo!
  33. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    I am 6 months post op and I am down 67 pounds with 7 pounds to meet my goal!