Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New group just added, all are welcome

1. bostonstopangel
    bostonstopangel
    I went to search for others in my area to share stories with, but found there wasn't a group. SO.... now there is. LOL. Please, spread the word if you know of others that may benefit from hearing, sharing, asking, etc. and WELCOME TO BOSTON SLEEVERS!!!!!
  2. cnitsa55
    cnitsa55
    Hi!!! my name is Debbie and i had my surgery on 6/24/13 at brockton hospital... At first i thought that i had to go to Boston, but due to my hmo, i had to go to brockton hospital. It was a very positive experience. i was treated with kindness and had a lot of support at the hospital......would love to hear from anyone else in the area!!!1
  3. skyneesmith
    skyneesmith
    Hello! I am still in the pre-op part of the process at Tufts Hospital trying to loose weight to reach my pre-op goal weight! Hoping to be ready for surgery by early fall. Has anyone in this group had their surgery at Tufts?
  4. Lori C
    Lori C
    I am also in the beginning stages, I had all my medical pre op testing yesterday. I'm hoping to have a surgery date late Nov- early Dec. Lowell General Hospital.
  5. Massgal55
    Massgal55
    Hi,
    I'm from Framingham and haven't had the sleeve yet. I just finished with all my medical stuff. I'm searching for a new doctor. I have appts with two other hospitals. I really don't wanna go into boston cuz of, parking, traffic but, did set up an appt with BI hospital. I can't figure out how to get around this site.
    Good luck everyone
  6. Suzq515
    Suzq515
    Hi, I was just wondering if there are any fellow Bostonians out there still having surgery soon. I would love to chat and see how things are going for you.
  7. Daniy
    Daniy
    Having surgery 9/8/14 at newton wellsley hospital.
  8. pbloom
    pbloom
    I'm having surgery on October 1st in Burlington
  9. Ella-Ann35
    Ella-Ann35
    I had surgery July 7 in Medford.
  10. Katie14
    Katie14
    Hi all,

I am having the my surgery Oct. 6th in Cambridge with Dr. Sajani Shah.