Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Friday Weighin

1. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    So, I was thinking since we all are trying to be more proactive on the board and hold each other accountable, let's start a Friday weighin. Every Friday, we come here and post our weight in whole numbers and how many lbs lost from the week before, etc. Let's put these sleeves to work. Hopefully everyone will chime in an get busy on the boards. I understand that some maybe in maintenance, but it will definitely help the newcomers. Thanks
  2. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    Sounds like a plan.
  3. yepitsme10
    Yeah that sounds great.
  4. Seahawksfan
    Seahawksfan
    That's a good idea. I'm in the maintenance phase but I'm just past a year mark and have a strong fear of starting to regain weight.
  5. southernchick
    southernchick
    Sounds good, and if by chance I don't please CALL ME OUT I'm trying to stop weighing myself 10 times a day, so this will really help me.
  6. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    That's great everyone. I feel that we all are fearful that we won't be where we want to at times. But having people that can understand your struggles will help your journey. So weighin Friday's here we come. For the first weighin Friday how about we post an end of the year goal too it. So December 31st would be our 1st personal goal rather we make it or not. Just something to look forward to.
  7. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    I'm in. Need to put it in my calender though or I will forget. Southernchick cracked me up. Weighing 10 times a day. So funny. I thought I was bad weighing 1-2 times a day. I don't go more than a day because you never know how you body will respond to something you eat. Sometimes I eat a little and nothing. Days when I feel like I have be eating all day I lose 1-2 lbs, go firgure, so I don't miss a day. I am trying to stay away from the stalls. I have had a few but not discouraged at all. I am so glad I got the procedure done. I just want to work it.
  8. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    Aquafinaflo you are really pushing it asking for an end of the year goal. You are going to make me sweat. LOL. I have not been putting too much pressure on myself, just following the program, protien in first and very small meals 3-4 a day. Trying to build up my muscles on the treadmill to start doing aerobics again. I already hurt my knees about 8 weeks ago, don't want to go there again, couldn't do anything for 2 weeks. We don't realize it when it is happening but we really damage our joints when we are over weight. The body can only take but so much. All that to say, I will do it. I will think about where I want to be make it a matter of prayer and work to accomplish it. You guys are good for me. Thanks
  9. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    I'm so proud of all of you. Trhaye3 yes I push a lot... but I pull too. I want all of us to be successful. I'm sorry to hear about you hurting yourself. Be careful. I totally understand. I go to the gym, but when I feel I've had enough, I think im walking out the gym faster than I walked in. lol just to funny. I'm still giving myself an end of the year goal also. I cant wait til in the morning. Gotta be to work at 5:30am tomorrow, so i'll be weighing myself around 3:30am. lol Sleepy n all, but so ready.
  10. ltbrwnfantasy
    ltbrwnfantasy
    im in I just had surgery yesterday so Im may still be bloated tomorrow.
  11. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    Good Morning everyone. It's Friday weighin. I would first like to congrat itbrwnfantasy on her surgery yesterday and already ready for the weighins. That's a terrific attitude to have. You're gonna do great.

Okay i'm still hokey poking around...weight 196 lbs.
    End of yr goal.... 174 lbs.
  12. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    I had a long day. Missed sending this weigh in all day. Weighing in a 193lbs Friday, with and end of the year goal of 175lbs. There we have it. God bless you all and rock these sleeves. We did not go through all this not to lose and keep it off.
  13. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    that's a good goal trhaye3. Looks like we are running about the same. Where's everyone at?
  14. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    Man it's early. My Friday weigh in is still at 196.
  15. Songstress
    Songstress
    Ok I am new here but here is my Friday weigh in...202. My end of the year goal is 170. Please call me out if i forget to weigh-in as well!!
  16. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    I had an early morning this morning but I did weigh. I am this week @ 190 lbs. I lost three lbs this week. I have been running like a crazy person. Work I mean. What I did this week was increase my protien intake. I have be conversing with the dietician from Unjury.com. I wanted to how much is too much protein, well for us who are sleeved 70-80 grams, just like what my Dr. told me but, she said we should be trying to get in closer to the 80 grams in. I have been geting anywhere from 60-70 grams in a day. She said that we use up the protein and the vitamins daily, we must replenish daily. So I added 10-15 more grams daily of protein and 3lbs gone this week. I am going to do it again next week to see if the pattern holds.
    later have a great week. I will check back later. God bless you all.
  17. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    I had an early morning this morning but I did weigh. I am this week @ 190 lbs. I lost three lbs this week. I have been running like a crazy person. Work I mean. What I did this week was increase my protien intake. I have be conversing with the dietician from Unjury.com. I wanted to know how much is too much protein, well for us who are sleeved 70-80 grams, just like what my Dr. told me but, she said we should be trying to get in closer to the 80 grams in. I have been geting anywhere from 60-70 grams in a day. She said that we use up the protein and the vitamins daily, we must replenish daily. So I added 10-15 more grams daily of protein and 3lbs gone this week. I am going to do it again next week to see if the pattern holds.
    later have a great week. I will check back later. God bless you all.
  18. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    welcome Songstress, that's a great goal. We are all her together. Trhaye3, I've been at this 196 for weeks, I'm looking to try the same.
  19. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    Okay, it's Monday. Officially Monday call out day. So here we go:

Billy J
    Yepitsme10
    Seahawksfan
    Southernchick
    Itsbrwnfantasy

Where are you? We are waiting!
  20. Seahawksfan
    Seahawksfan
    Okay, so I know I'm extremely late. My apologies! My Monday weigh in was 159. A little higher then I like it and it motivated me to workout this week. I will weigh in again on Friday. My end of the year goal is 153 and to hold it there a month.
  21. bpulli1
    bpulli1
    I want in on this maybe it will push me a little more
  22. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
  23. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    Welcome to the tread bplli1 and fluffynomore. I'm so happy you finally made it Seahawksfan.
  24. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    Good Morning everyone,

My weighin today is 195, so I finally moved the stall and dropped 1 lb. 21 more to go
  25. bpulli1
    bpulli1
    Weighin 185 1 pound loss for the week. 40 pounds until goal.
  26. Seahawksfan
    Seahawksfan
    I weighed 155 on Friday. Went up to 157 over the weekend. Not bad at all.

Congratulations Aquafinaflo for breaking your stall!

Can we start a new thread each week or is that to much?
  27. Aquafinaflo
    Aquafinaflo
    a new thread each week is fine. Since i'm up early on Fridays since i'm at work early i'll start every Friday. So I guess it will be something along the lines of Friday weighin with the date. So this coming Friday will be Friday weighin 9/19/2014. I guess this would be more easier for everyone to keep track of huh. Didn't even think of that, but it's great Seahawksfan. And thanks, I've actually dropped another. So by this Friday I wanna see what the scale says.