Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Does Dr. A discuss bougie size with patients??

1. Terps
    Terps
    Wondering if he talks with individuals about what size he is using and why.
  2. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    We met him after we were ready for surgery. He came in and introduced himself and said what would happen then left and we never saw him again. He was in our room 5 minutes tops. Was put to sleep before I even saw the operating room.
  3. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    He met with my group ...talked with us a bit ..took pictures with him and asked if we had any questions .... only a couple asked questions .... then we went to surgery .. I saw him again two days later. ..
  4. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    He met with my group ...talked with us a bit ..took pictures with him and asked if we had any questions .... only a couple asked questions .... then we went to surgery .. I saw him again two days later. ..
  5. Cbcatlover
    Cbcatlover
    I am going through weightlossagents and they said it was smaller than they use in the United States.
  6. Terps
    Terps
    Hey everyone, his office just called me to answer this question and said a 32. That makes me happy!
  7. bellsandroses
    bellsandroses
    what is a bougie? size 32 what?
  8. Sleeved W Pfynss
    Sleeved W Pfynss
    Well... this question was directly posed to Dr. Almanza by a patient that was getting Re-Sleeved. Apparently she had the procedure over a year ago and the size for which was regulated at that time was 60+. Dr. Almanza states that the approved size at this time is 32 and that is what he performs. A patient inquired as to the possibility of making it smaller as a preventative measure for stretching... He stated NO he could not ethically do that and that medically the standardized size was 32 which is approximately a loss 85% of the stomach mass. Now upon previous consultations with US practitioners, they state that will only extract 75% of the stomach mass. So with Dr. A you still come out ahead.