Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1. QueenBeauty7
    QueenBeauty7
    Hey all,i'm a 36 year old super fluffy married momma in ny state,i'm new here&looking to connect with others who are pre,post or waiting to share experiences and ups and downs.I dont have a surgery date yet but have almost completed the presurgery testings needed to secure a date. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here
  2. NotJustaPtrettyFace
    NotJustaPtrettyFace
    Hi, I'm a 35 yr old supper fluffy married mom. My surgery is October 1st in Tijuana Mexico with dr sergio quinones!
  3. SummerDew
    SummerDew
    Welcome! I'm 38 super fluffy momma of 2. I had my sleeve done on 5/9/14. I started at 415 and I am now at 322. I have a long way to go, but I'm so far from where I was! Best of luck to you both!
  4. Kathysangels
    Kathysangels
    I started out at 421 7 months ago and am now at 323. I also have a long way to go - have had my ups and downs but I am losing and feeling better about myself. Good luck to all of you who are in the same boat.
  5. QueenBeauty7
    QueenBeauty7
    Hi Ladies! Thank you for the welcome and good luck to you all. I remember being 230 pounds and thinking there was no way possible i'd ever get over that, and here I am at 420 lol, this is no doubt going to be a long journey but I am looking forward to it optimisticly and excitedly! I look forward to sharing in each other's journies