Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weight Loss Journey

1. IowaMom79
    IowaMom79
    Just to find out where everyone is in their jouney.

Can we share month and year started with sleeve and starting weight, current weight and goal?

Any encouraging tips for those who are just starting this journey and those who are maintaining.

Good Luck & Good Health to All!
  2. YMMmommy
    YMMmommy
    I Had my sleeve done May 2. I am down -53.8 lbs as of this morning... 40-50 more to go. Starting weight 310.8.
  3. freetobe
    freetobe
    VGS July 29, 2014. Wt. 300 lbs.
  4. dec567
    dec567
    Mine was March 4,2014 and I was 239 and I'm down to 178 last appt.
  5. Grace
    Grace
    I am three years out tomorrow. Dropped 118 lbs, developed post bariatric hypoglycemia and gastritis. Couldn't eat protein so gained weight back eating rice and such, but dropping again now. It's MUCH harder now than before. Still 85 lbs down from start weight.
  6. Whirleygirl
    Whirleygirl
    I am scheduled to have my surgery August 28th. My cousin had this surgery, and has lost 212lbs! She has been my inspiration! I am currently enjoying (;p) my liquid protein diet. Finding stuff I love (Proti Drinks, yummmm) and some that I keep saying i'm more stubborn than this nasty crap, and I will prevail! Lol. Experimenting a bit, and discovering I can do 4 oz at a time without 'starving to death' (my words to the Dr's office, LOL) I'm reading,a nd learning. thanks for the info!