Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

After surgery ??

1. Scholi
    Scholi
    Just had surgery the 5th.. Like to,talk with someone who already & recently had the sleeve done..
  2. a2twinsnanny
    a2twinsnanny
    There are some people in the "summer sleevers" who had their surgery in July who might be able to share stories with you
  3. Jospugjake
    Jospugjake
    I had surgery 7 days ago. I'm down 12lbs. Mentally I'm starving, physically not the case. Take my vitamins daily!
    I am now lactose intolerant and has made my protein shakes a major deal but still drinking them with Lactaid.
    I thrilled with the support & live I have at home but this has still been a major test. I think it will get easier, week by week.
    I need to walk more, but still doing at least 1 walk a day.
  4. Ellis
    Ellis
    Congrats ! My surgery is next week, I know I will be mentally starving. I usually am even now!
  5. mfunbunny
    mfunbunny
    I had my surgery on the 4th. I have had very little pain and have taken only 4 pills. If you get all your protein and water intake you have no room for hunger! This is the hardest for me is the protein and water! sip,sip and more sip.
  6. Scholi
    Scholi
    I did have alot of pain.. But am doing better everyday.struggling to get that protein in