Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Post-Surgery Updates HERE!

1. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Hey Tallees,

When you finally have your surgery and are feeling well enough to post, please share it in our group. Again, we have a different viewpoint on life and that includes sitting, walking, bending, clothes fit, and much, much more.
  2. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Surgery Stats:
    Height: 6.0'
    Before WLS: 315
    Day before WLS (fast): 310
    Day of WLS: 305
    One month out: 282
    Total loss since day befor WLS: 28 lbs
    Total loss since WLS: 23lbs
    102 lbs to goal

Exercise every other day: walking
    Time: 15-20 minutes

Food: currently, puréed and soft solids
    Best calorie results: 500-700 per day/protein 60-80

Clothes: still wearing same size - 24 and occasionally 22
    NSV: skinny jeans size 22
  3. skip0410
    skip0410
    Great job! I haven't been weighed since 2 weeks out(insurance foul up) so I'm rescheduling my one month. And will hopefully have some new numbers soon.
  4. skip0410
    skip0410
    Was able to get weighed today! I'm down 35lbs. since surgery! Feels so good to know!
  5. Watch out world
    Watch out world
    Hello all!!

Surgery Stats:
    Height: 5.9'
    Before sleeve: 260
    Day of sleeve: 250
    Four month out: 189
    Total loss: 71 lbs
    19 lbs to doctors goal

Exercise every 5 days a week
    Cardio 3 days. Lift 2 days
    Time: 1 hour

Feel like a million bucks
    Clothes:
    Pants: started in a 20 now am in a 10 or 12
    Tops: started in a 3x now am in a L or XL
  6. rfillmore26
    rfillmore26
    Hi everyone!

I had surgery 12/10/13 and weighed 445
    today 6/17/14 I am down to 304

I feel sick all the time though and don't know if I am doing something wrong or if I need to eat more often. Plus my legs have been hurting like when I walk around the mall. Is anyone else feeling this?
  7. Peachybroo
    Peachybroo
    Hi everyone!

My name is Brook, I was sleeved in Mexico on June 24th, am a little over 5 weeks out and have lost 61 lbs so far. Here were my beginning stats:

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 452
    Weight after pre-op diet: 432
    Clothing sizes before surgery 3x-4x (26/28 or 30/32)

As a side note, one thing I've noticed about my sleeve that I think has something to do with my height and the fact that I have a really long torso is that on my leak test x-ray, my stomach looked longer than the other people who were in my group having the surgery done at the same time. I was also able to drink more fluids than most of the other people from the get go.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing great on your sleeve journey. I've been keeping a weekly update on my personal blog that documents my experiences from pre-surgery. You are welcome to check it out if you'd like. MommyCEOs: Gastric Sleeve

Take care!
  8. Peachybroo
    Peachybroo
    rfillmore26, I just read your post from last month and hopefully you've figured out what is making you feel sick to your stomach all the time. If not, look into taking an acid reducer or more of an acid reducer. I just recently have been going through something similar and found that too much acid in my guts was causing the issues. Take care.