Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

No one is talking!

1. Citten
    Citten
    Hi I joined this group hoping for insight and understanding. However, no talking appears to be going on! I know we are busy with life but we're here for a reason. There are so many things I hope to learn that I only feel I can ask you (like will my hair still fall out in twists)? Can I still eat greens and a small amount of potatoes salad? Come on ladies (and gents) open up the discussions!
  2. S1harris
    S1harris
    Good morning, to answer your question about the hair falling out with twist. "YES" I wear my hair in the twist and it fell out a lot in the top. I've been keeping it moisturized, however it's still thinning. The back is fine, it's mostly on the top. I'm thinking about making an appointment with a dermatologist if it continues.
  3. Citten
    Citten
    Thanks for the insight. I will start my virginity now and continue them thru out.
  4. sweetie1220
    sweetie1220
    Cut your hair short and natural until it gets healthier, if you get tired of the look, wear a wig or weave, or braids...promise it will get better...
  5. Citten
    Citten
    I hate auto correct I meant hairfinity!
  6. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    Consider adding an additional B-complex. The B vitamins are not generally toxic and the extra B vitamins with biotin may help with your hair loss. It did for my daughter. Her hair came back stronger after adding Biotin to her daily vitamin intake. Good luck. I hope that helps.
    As far as the greens and potato salad, yes in moderation if you have already started eating solid food. I just had surgery, my daughter had hers 2 years ago and I see her eat everything but in small portions. She makes sure to get her protein in first then she tastes her other food.
  7. Citten
    Citten
    Thank you BillyJ, I haven't had my surgery yet. I am just projecting to the holiday season already!