Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Stalled!

1. GastricSleeve4MRC
    GastricSleeve4MRC
    Hey everyone im 5weeks post op down 30 lbs 9 from the liquid diet and have been stuck at this damn weight for 2 weeks. I eat mostly no carbs, my calories are between 600 to 800. Yes I get my protein and yes I exercise! Now can somebody tell me what the hell??? Did this happen to you and what do I do!!
  2. Healer04
    Healer04
    Yes it does happen. I think that it is because your body is trying to oppose the weight loss. I stall everytime I loose weight. I will drop 5 then stall for a week and so on. I stalled at week three after 20lbs for 2 weeks. Just keep doing what you are doing, and it WILL give it UP! Trust me!
  3. Tyrakw72
    Tyrakw72
    It can be a slow process. I've lost 74lbs since October surgery however I have had several stalls! Keep the faith!
  4. vmbayne
    vmbayne
    Yes that's normal, then one day all of a sudden you will start back losing weight everyday! Don't get caught up with what you weigh(I know it's hard not to), measure your breast, waist, and hips every two weeks and you will see how many inches you are losing and it will motivate you! Soon your clothes will start falling off and you will be totally transformed. I'm going to be honest, I had the surgery 16 months ago and I hardly exercised at all and I am totally transformed into a new person. I feel great and everywhere I go I get so many compliments, especially from people who haven't seen me in a while. I am one of four sisters and before the surgery I was the biggest one, but now I'm the smallest and my sister that's been the smallest for the last twenty years have had to give me her clothes because she has gained weight and can't wear most of them anymore! If I don't lose a pound more, I'm totally satisfied because this surgery has changed my life and I promise it will change yours too. More importantly is that my doctor took me off both of my blood pressure medications several months ago and she is thrilled with how my health has improved! Don't be like me, keep exercising regularly. I now walk twice a day with my newly adopted Pitt bull!
  5. Blackbry63
    Blackbry63
    Yes stalls are normal, I'm sure by the time you read this post you will have figured that all out. Don't worry, the weight will come off, continue to do the things you have been. You should be making room in your closet for the new wardrobe you will have to buy for that new body. No need to worry now, take care of the important stuff, like shopping, the stores and the options that are going to be available to you, is going to be off the wall..
  6. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
  7. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    beat a weight-loss plateau ❥➥❥ drink MORE water❣ eat MORE protein❣ eat more Metabolism boosting... - Pin by India Komets on Weight Loss Surgery - Bariatric or Gastric | P
  8. sweetie1220
    sweetie1220
    Stalls are the devil, lol. I have been on one for almost two months. But clothing is loose and I move very fast these days. No pills, no leg/foot braces etc. Looking good, I will lose eventually cause I do not eat enough to maintain this weight...lol