Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

🆕 Onederland Anyone❓

1. Vande
    Vande
    Anyone Almost there or Already hit the upper 100's
    How much more you have to go/What's your "Onederland" weight now and your next goal weight?
  2. Ang50
    Ang50
    I am at the 207 but it has been for a week now. The good weight for me would be 250. I will be happy at 260.
  3. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    I'm at 210 now, would like to get down to 124
  4. April_2014
    April_2014
    I hit Onederland about a month ago and then stalled for two weeks. I am now down to 182 and my goal is 150! Scale just started moving again this past Sunday. I was stuck in upper 180's forever it seemed. I had to remind myself that this is normal and my body is continually adjusting. My motivation is higher than ever and I am LOVING MY SLEEVE!!!!
  5. may97vas
    may97vas
    I hit onederland about a month ago, and now i'm stuck at 188. Hoping the scale moves again soon!
  6. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    I hit "onederland" yesterday morning~ 199 lbs. started at 244. I got a full set of acrylic nails and had a pedicure done today for my non food reward! I also love my sleeve and thank God everyday for it. Everyone sounds like they are doing great!!
  7. Vande
    Vande
    Yes i did it,i hit 199.6 as of this morning i broke the 200lb mark woohoo excited as fu*k excuse my french but thought i would hit a stall this week and never imagine breaking the 200lb mark before my birthday in a week yes baby lets get it!!!
    Next goal mark is 195lb...
  8. losinit
    losinit
    I am down 48 and hit onderland about a month ago. I have to tell you that milestone felt sooo good. My 3 month post op will be on the 10th and am looking forward to that 50lb mark. I told my 10yo that I would do Dance party with her when I hit the 50 mark....not thinking I would get there, now I am going to have to pony up! I am so glad I did this and look forward to hearing how everyone else is doing as well. Great job folks!!!
  9. SuzyLove
    SuzyLove
    almost their im at 224 so its been slow moving scale the month of June for me not sure why if anybody have some tips to kick my weight again please inform me! its been a slow process to get out of the 220's mark!
  10. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    I am down to 149 but my goal weight is 125. My scale has stopped moving also. I don't know how to kick start the weight loss again. I was thinking of going on a clear liquid diet again.. any thoughts...
  11. micahleelee
    micahleelee
    I'm at 202...SOOO close!!!!