Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Getting closer

1. mrsg219
    mrsg219
    5 weeks away from my surgery. Can't wait but still so many questions
  2. michrobbins84
    michrobbins84
    Woohoo! That's exciting! I can't wait to get my surgery date. I have my psychiatrist appointment on Monday July 7th. Then all my paperwork is sent to insurance for approval. Can't wait for that!
  3. ssc22880
    ssc22880
    Congrats n good luck!! Best decision I ever made!! I've lost 90lbs so far and 54lbs left to go.
  4. Karebear76
    Karebear76
    Good luck!! I had the sleeve 13 months ago and have lost 155 pounds.. Still a lot more to go!! My advice is learn everything you can before hand.. Your new tummy will let you know when your full.. And things you ate before you might not be able to afterwards and that means healthy foods too!! ":0)
  5. TinaT528
    TinaT528
    I have 1 more class to attend (07/14) and have my psych appt and appt with my surgeon on 08/07 to schedule my surgery. I can't wait! Hope I have lost my required amount of weight by then, I've been working really hard on it. Keep us posted!
  6. Abultron
    Abultron
    Good luck!! You will be so happy with your decision. The first 6 weeks are a little rough just bc it's such a change and you are still healing. Just know it gets better! 11 weeks out since my surgery and 40 pd gone forever with 85 left till my goal. I'm so much happier now and I find other things to make me happy besides food. It's a life change but its so worth it.
  7. keish_lorraine
    keish_lorraine
    I received insurance approval today! I'm excited and nervous. My surgery is scheduled for July 29th.