Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Is it Monday yet??

1. Ronagirl1016
    Ronagirl1016
    My surgery is scheduled for Monday and I don't think I've ever wanted a weekend to fly by as much as I want this weekend to . This pre-op diet is not too bad, I just don't think about the foods I can't eat. I really thought I was going to have a tough time making dinner for my kids and me sticking to this diet but everything has been great, my children have been very helpful and supportive.

I can tell I have lost a little weight I just don't want to get on that scale till I have to. I guess I want it to be a surprise. ...
  2. Bill 59101
    Bill 59101
    My surgery is a week from Tuesday and I have caught a nasty bug of some sort. I am hoping it won't stop my surgery, but I think it will. I am not having any trouble with the preop diet either.
  3. Big D in Texas
    Big D in Texas
    I started my pre-open diet on 6-09-14. I also did not want to weigh mainly because my scales will only weigh up to about 408 lbs. I weighed at doctor office Monday and weighed 426lbs. My scales are digital and for the last year it would give me a BIG E FOR ERROR because I weighed over 408. That was so depressing so I have not weighed. I have been doing alot of praying and something told me this morning to weigh. Wow I stepped on and it started calculating and all of the sudden it popped up 408.8. It felt so good. Seventeen lbs in four days wow. Thank God.
  4. Ronagirl1016
    Ronagirl1016
    That is so Awesome. Proud of you !!!!!
  5. natalia17
    natalia17
    My surgery was Monday 6/23, so I think a week after yours. How are you feeling??