Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Liquid Diet

1. jolieslp
    jolieslp
    Well, I started the liquid diet today! 3 more days until the sleeve! I can't imagine!!!
  2. Pooky
    Pooky
    Getting close! Me too - Wednesday. Good luck to you!
  3. bosterfeld
    bosterfeld
    I am 8 days from surgery. This week is going to be hard for me, but I am so excited about the opportunity of going thru the process and seeing the results monthly.
  4. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    I started liquids this morning...later than anticipated because I had yet to do my blood work at the hospital, so went before work. 5 shakes a day, I've downed two in the last hour and a half and the thought of food makes me want to gag. I'm sooo full! Not being able to "eat" before I left this house definitely has me playing catch up. I swear I will never do that again! UGH!!! LOL
  5. Made/Michigan
    Made/Michigan
    I'm in 4th days liquid diet and the Heartburn drive my crazy. Somebody have the same experience. .
  6. ally12867
    ally12867
    anyone useing a protein powder with low carbs... I have some but it isn't low in carbs... should i be worried... today is my first day on liquids, so far so good..
  7. natalia17
    natalia17
    About the heartburn, start taking Prilosec or another heartburn medication that your surgeon recommends. I have not had any gastric reflux issues because I boosted my Prilosec from once a day to twice per day. But my surgeon told me that was one of the #1 symptoms reported from getting the sleeve.