Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Protein Reciepes please share

1. laurie67xo
    laurie67xo
    So far only baby food seems to stay down..need some good recipes anyone have any they like to share?
  2. Baseball Mom
    Baseball Mom
    Try Unjury chicken broth powder. They have an unflavored as well that you can add to anything. Hang in there
  3. missliz0850
    missliz0850
    Unjury is great. They have a sampler package so you can make certain you like it before investing in large quantities. Chicken soup and unflavored are my prefernce as well. I like muscle milk in coffee with splenda also. Good luck.
  4. SECRETSLEEVE
    SECRETSLEEVE
    ok this is a shake I will share has 40g protien and 2 grams carbs-- 1 container of atkins low carb vanilla shake, 2 ice cubes, 1 scoop of isopure powder flavor cookies and creeme, blended in the magic bullet. tastes great!
  5. LadyProverbs31
    LadyProverbs31
    Premier Shake (RTD) has low sugar and carbs with 30 grams of protein. You can by it online, Sams or Costco. Oh, and it taste good. If anyone knows of another RTD (pre-made) shake with similar stats please share. I want to switch up my shakes so I won't get sick of one kind :-)
  6. ShoeMaKeR12
    ShoeMaKeR12
    I use Pure Protein Vanilla Creme and mix it with sugar free jello's or pudding's. A few of my favorites are pistachio s/f pudding with almond flavoring; chocolate s/f pudding with 2TBSP of peanut butter; even mixing with Greek yogurts adds another 14 g of protein to the 25 g from the Pure Protein.
  7. ShoeMaKeR12
    ShoeMaKeR12
    I use Pure Protein Vanilla Creme and mix it with sugar free jello's or pudding's. A few of my favorites are pistachio s/f pudding with almond flavoring; chocolate s/f pudding with 2TBSP of peanut butter; even mixing with Greek yogurts adds another 14 g of protein to the 25 g from the Pure Protein.
  8. vickybeads
    vickybeads
    Better Peanut Butter Shake:
    1/3 cup powdered skim milk
    1/2 banana
    2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
    1 tsp imitation vanilla
    1 pkg Sweet-N-Low, Equal or Splenda
    3 crushed ice cubes
    1/2 cup water

Blend skim milk with the water. Then add peanut butter until smooth. Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy. Makes 1 cup

Recipe provides 350 calories, 22 g protein (1 milk, 1 fruit, 2 (high fat) meats).
  9. vickybeads
    vickybeads
    Here's another recipe I found for the soft food stage:

Deviled Egg Salad

Tangy and slightly spicy, this is a nice change for breakfast. You could even pack it for lunch or a snack at work.

4 medium eggs
    2 Tbs low-fat mayonnaise
    1 tsp dried minced onion
    2 tsps Dijon mustard
    2 tsps sweet or hot paprika
    Salt and pepper to taste
    Hot sauce to taste (optional)

1. Place eggs in a small pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for 18 minutes.
    2. Run cold water over eggs for 1-2 minutes until eggs are cool enough to handle.
    3. Peel eggs and cut into quarters.
    4. Place eggs and all other ingredients in food processor or mini-chopper and blend for 15 seconds until almost smooth. Add salt and pepper, and hot sauce to taste.

Makes 4 - ¼ cup servings.

Calories 94.69, Protein 6.60g, Fat 5.84g, Carbs 3.81g, Cholesterol 212.55mg, Fiber 0.30g, Sodium 147.64mg (don't know if these numbers are for the whole batch or each serving).

SS Victoria

"Do not take the advice of those old sages and wait until you can "walk confidently in the direction of your dreams". If you do, you'll never take the first step. Instead, leap and learn to fly on the way down, (And for heaven's sake, don't wait until you lose ten pounds!). Now is the time to jump in with both feet...arms flailing, hair flying, and screaming at the top of your lungs, "I CAN DO THIS!" You don't have to believe it...you just have to do it. So don't wait a minute longer. Start now!" Suzy Toronto
  10. Dieann63
    Dieann63
    Hi, I buy this shake mix from drdiet.com, shakes name is prescriptfit. They als sell a powdered peanutbutter that is low fat cuz they removed the fat. I love the vanilla shake mix and the chocolate shake mix. They have pudding mixes too, and they r good but like shakes better. They also have soup mixes and bars. Tomato and chicken noodle so good!!! These r all high in protein & if u had 2 these r shkes that u could live on and eat nothing else.
    They r from a diet olan that, 1 you could only use the product and no food, then u slowly add foods in 1 food group at a time.
    I love them!!!
    I lost 30 pounds in 1month while only using shakes and soups
  11. crissymaev
    crissymaev
    I love Chocolate protein powder with milk and coconut flavoring from the baking section at grocery store. Tastes like an almond joy!
  12. sweets
    sweets
    Peanut butter flavored protein shake.. i used cup of skim milk, scoop of protein and then two Tablespoons of powered peanut butter yummy sweets
  13. beccah90
    beccah90
    This morning I had a yummy shake!

One cup of unsweetened almond milk
    One scoop of vanilla protein powder (I use Matrix)
    One teaspoon of peanut butter
    Two tablespoons of sugar-free Smucker's chocolate ice cream topping

Mix that together with some ice cubes and it's delicious!!
  14. snowee53
    snowee53
    Thanks for all the recipes. I love peanut butter on celery
  15. butterfly2013
    butterfly2013
    Recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Protein Shake
    Put all ingredients in blender / magic bullet until mixed frothy. Note: shake will double in volume & become foamy due to the air mixed in. I always let sit for 30 mintues in fridge to "settle" back done to a liquid. It can also be in fridge for up to 2 days.
    1 c skim milk
    1/3 c non-fat dry milk
    1 scoop strawberry protein powder or 1 pkt carnation instant breakfast strawberry sugar free
    1/2 c frozen strawberries
    1 T Vanilla sugar free syrup (I used Torani brand) or vanilla extract
  16. butterfly2013
    butterfly2013
    Recipe for Samoa Cookie Protein Shake
    Put all ingredients in blender / magic bullet until mixed frothy. Note: shake will double in volume & become foamy due to the air mixed in. I always let sit for 30 mintues in fridge to "settle" back done to a liquid. It can also be in fridge for up to 2 days.
    1 c skim milk
    1/3 c non-fat dry milk
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder or 1 pkt carnation instant breakfast chocolate sugar free
    1 T Coconut sugar free syrup (I used Torani brand)
    1 T Carmel suger free syrup (I used Torani brand)
  17. butterfly2013
    butterfly2013
    Recipe for Orange Dreamsicle Protein Shake
    1 c skim milk
    1/3 c non-fat dry milk
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder or 1 pkt carnation instant breakfast vanilla sugar free
    1 T Vanilla sugar free syrup (I used Torani brand) or vanilla extract
    1 packet orange Crystal Light (the packet for water bottles)
    3 ice cubes
  18. butterfly2013
    butterfly2013
    Recipe for Mounds Candy Bar or Almond Joy Protein Shake
    1 c skim milk
    1/3 c non-fat dry milk
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder or 1 pkt carnation instant breakfast chocolate sugar free
    1 T Coconut sugar free syrup (I used Torani brand)
    To make it an Almond Joy add:
    1 T Almond suger free syrup or Almond extract
  19. Mfraz
    Mfraz
    carbless pizza

Crust
    1 (8 oz) package 1/3 fat free cream cheese, softened
    2 eggs
    1/4 tsp ground black pepper
    1 tsp garlic powder
    1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Topping
    1/2 cup pizza sauce
    1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
    toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
    Garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350.

Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.

Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.

this is so yummy!!!!
  20. meme_mayham
    meme_mayham
    has anyone tried Body By Vi??
  21. icandothis2
    icandothis2
    I use Body By Vi and love it!