Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

"THE MOUNTAINS" in our LIVES

1. itsjusmycize
    itsjusmycize
    I would like to thank everyone who have left comments on my post!

I honestly feel so much better since my last post" Prayer changes things"
    the enemy was will try to use anything he can to make you doubt God,
    but i'm hear to tell you today that the devil has NO POWER,we fall short
    an give him power over our MINDS, BODY an SPIRIT.

I was reading my bible an i came across the story: (i know you heard the story lol)

when Jesus had healed the little boy an Jesus told the devil to depart from him,
    and the spirit left and from that hour the boy was healed AMEN, then the disiples said why when we said
    depart nothing happen
    ,then Jesus said' because of your unbelief- little faith,
    Jesus went on to say that IF WE HAD THE FAITH OF A MUSTARD SEED AND BELIEVE IN OUR HEART AND NOT DOUBT WE COULD TELL A MOUNTAIN TO BE UPROOTED AN BE THROWN INTO THE SEA IT WOULD BE SO!!!!!! AMEN

BELIEVE THAT WHATEVER WE ASK IN PRAYER WE SHALL RECEIVE !!!!!!!! now THAT'S REAL POWER!!!!!!!

????????????????????????????????????DO YOU HAVE ANY MOUNTAINS IN YOUR LIFE TODAY????????????????

BE BLESSED & ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!
  2. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    Wonderful post! May we ALL have the faith of a mustard seed!
  3. aliveandwell
    aliveandwell
    I really needed to hear this today.. i had surgery on june 4th and lost 9 pounds then stalled now for 7 days and counting..after 19 days...i thought i would be further along!!! im so defeated today... then when i went into work today a patient gave me a gift... it was a necklace with a tiny glass tube with mustard seeds in it with the quote you posted...then... i pull up this site.. and see your words... THIS HAS TO BE GOD SPEAKING TO ME!!!! i am being so patient...but the scale is not moving... im trusting this wasnt all for nothing!!!!! LORD...PLEASE MAKE THE SCALE MOVE...PLEASE!!!!