Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Yeah!

1. landynharper
    landynharper
    So glad to see other Tennesseans on here!
  2. Pink Me
    Pink Me
    I am also! Thanks!
  3. CatherineRN
    CatherineRN
    Indeed! I am to have surgery on the 30th of Dec. In the shake mode...
  4. Bonboun
    Bonboun
    I'm in Cottontown (north of nashville)! I am having my surgery at the end of Feb, Im kinda scared
  5. blues*room
    blues*room
    I'm in East TN, having my surgery @ UT in Knoxville on Jan 16. Anyone else had their surgery there
  6. VIXSECRET
    VIXSECRET
    I'm in Middle TN and had my surgery in Nashville 6-10-2010. I want to tell you all that you will NOT regret your decision to have this surgery. Life is different in the fact that it teaches you That you eat to LIVE and NOT live to EAT! I hope all of you are doing well and know I still need support and besides my 7 friends I work with who had it who we all compare notes, this is my first attempt at the online blogs. I seriously suggest that you share and question anything that you are thinking or worrying if normal, nothing is off limits as it is a BIG THING and it's by far the easy way out of being heavy....some "skinny's" have no idea just how big our decision is/was but we will and can relate to our new LIFE CHANGING. Victoria
  7. Bonboun
    Bonboun
    Hi Vix, do you belong to any support groups in or around Nashville? I do hear that helps alot. I am having my sugery in MX so I won't have a surgeon here to work with, and I'm hoping to find a good group in this area! any ideas?
  8. Rhonda38
    Rhonda38
    just starting my journey in Murfreesboro Tn. cant wait to be healthy and skinny!!!
  9. Mosescrew
    Mosescrew
    Hi Rhonda,
    I too am in the Boro area...I actually work in the Boro and live in Shelbyville. Who is you surgeon? Have you had your surgery yet?
    I have not had surgery yet but it is getting close...Hopefully in April!!!! Best of luck to you all!!
  10. CatherineRN
    CatherineRN
    Wow there are several of us pretty close to each other, I work in the Boro and had my surgery at MTMC by Dr Echols. Very happy with my decision!!
  11. Amy Jo Cundiff Brumett
    Amy Jo Cundiff Brumett
    I am not from TN but I had my surgery at Vanderbilt. I live in Bowling Green, KY but so far there are no KY forums yet. I just had my sleeve on 3/15 so I am exploring forums to get to know others.
  12. Mosescrew
    Mosescrew
    Catherine, I too am having my surgery at MTMC but my Dr is Westmoreland......Echols' partner! I work at MMC Surgicenter! Surgery, April 11 th!
  13. perfectpeace1025
    perfectpeace1025
    Hello,
    I am from memphis. My surgery is June 4th. Dr. George woodman
  14. missliz0850
    missliz0850
    Hi I'm from Memphis. Headed to Mexico July 7th.
  15. girl_dragon33
    girl_dragon33
    I too, am in the Boro.

I am scheduled for surgery next Friday, the 20th with Dr. Westmoreland. I am doing the shake thing right now.

I can`t wait, I am so anxious about having this procedure. It has been a long road to this point, but I know it will be worth it.
  16. ladylushT
    ladylushT
    I am in Memphis and just started on this Journey...I am using the St Francis baratics group...and hoping for Dr Weaver (I have heard only good things).
  17. Julia B
    Julia B
    I am from the Memphis area (Collierville) and am having my surgery at St Francis Bariatrics Group with Dr. Weaver on the 20th of Sept. The support groups (2 of them) are excellent and I attend all that I possibly can.
  18. Kell Lee
    Kell Lee
    Hi all! I live in Memphis and I had my surgery at St Francis my surgeon is Dr wegner
  19. BigDogMom
    BigDogMom
    Hey guys! I live in the suburbs just outside of Memphis. I went up to West Virginia for my surgery, Due to VA regulations about cost. I'm a Navy veteran and receive all my care through the VA. I wish I had been able to go to St. Francis to see Dr Weaver. I've heard she's phenomenal. And local.
  20. healedheart
    healedheart
    I'm in Sevierville but I used Dr. Echols in Murfreesboro. I actually had the surgery at a small hospital in Shelbyville.
  21. ohrachel07
    ohrachel07
    im from Mckenzie but had my surgery in nashville at centennial with Dr. Olsen!
  22. Salenah
    Salenah
    Hello!! I have just move to Nashville from Mo. and I am working on getting the sleeve. I will attend the seminar tomorrow with Dr. Kent. Do anyone knows of him in the Lebanon area? Also, I am currently looking for employment in the social work field. Do anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in Advance!!!
  23. forfourpaws
    forfourpaws
    I just moved to Nashville/Old Hickory and will go to Mexico in just a few short weeks for surgery Dec. 10!
  24. MYLUV2ME62
    MYLUV2ME62
    Will be having surgery with Dr Sahagian in Clarksville,Tn hopefully in July sometime...
  25. Chocolate48diva
    Chocolate48diva
    Hi all I'm from Memphis and having my surgery in Tijuana Mexico July 22nd and I'm super excited to start my new sleeve life