Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

encouragement

1. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Hello all! I just want to send some encouragement to everyone. I started off at 355 and I'm now at 232 in only 8 months! Please stick to the diet and exercise your doctor gave you and you will see results quick. I was excited when I got under the 300lb mark and getting under 200 is now a reality and reachable goal. Just think ina year from surgery you may be under 200 lbs!
  2. cssamo
    cssamo
    That is great. Thanks for the encouragement. I am gaining more weight as the date to my surgery gets more near. I think it is stress or anxiety of wondering if I will ever have the surgery. I want to say goodbye to 300's too.
  3. ncubed03
    ncubed03
    I went from 310 to 235 in five months and I couldn't be happier! It's amazing how much more I can do now. I just wish I had more time to exercise! Otherwise, I am looking forward to "onederland"!
  4. Melkatmom
    Melkatmom
    Wow, what a great post! I'm about 5 weeks post surgery and have lost a total of 39.8 lbs (including my pre-surgery loss of 16). I started at 341 and am now at 301.6. I'm extremely excited about getting under 300, which I haven't seen in over 10 years. Do you have progress notes as to when you lost 50, 100, etc? I'm very happy for you and hope to have the same success.
  5. Lily-G
    Lily-G
    This is so cool and congratulations to you. I was 323 and surgery date was 12/16/13, I am not 264 and have noticed some things that amaze me because I don't remember passing up 264 the first time. I recently noticed that I had a lap and today I noticed that my my hands and purse can both be in that lap without me holding onto or even seeing my stomach. Keep up the good work and keep encouraging, this is a wonderful feeling.
  6. poopdollar
    poopdollar
    Congratulations to all...Just had my surgery on 5-22-14 and my 63rd birthday on the 24th (my present to myself). Tweaking my diet and getting lots of support from family and friends. Can't wait to say goodbye to "300's". Have a brand new granddaughter and that love spurs me on....
  7. crystalshep
    crystalshep
    Thanks so much for posting! I am into my second day of pre op diet and feeling very blah. Encouragement helps! And congrats!
  8. rfillmore26
    rfillmore26
    Hi everyone! Congratulations to everyone on their journey. I started my journey on Dec. 10, 2013 weighing 445 and today June 17, 2014 I am down to 304 (141 lbs). I feel pretty good except from feeling nauseated from time to time. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or not eating right. Is anyone else feeling the same?