Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weird sex question.....

1. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    My hubbie asked me if having this surgery will effect our sex life. Idk. During recovery maybe it's. It a good idea. Any thoughts?
  2. sweetness1
    sweetness1
    I was told that as long as it's not hurting your incisions and you are not lifting anything over ten pounds you are just fine.
  3. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    I was able to comfortably able to address the issue at hand within a week.
  4. finallyfreeforever
    finallyfreeforever
    Only negatively during recovery but you can resume whenever it's comfortable for you. After recovery, quite frankly, it's nice not to have so much stomach in the way.
  5. Nubia38
    Nubia38
    I would suggest covering incisions with a pillow..I propped myself with pillows and had no problems.
  6. MissBee
    MissBee
    Well I have a problem lol, for some reason I'm not into it any more, I would hope it's temporary, because I don't want that to affect my relationship, it's been a month and I have no feelings, no urge to have intercourse, is any one else having the same problem.
  7. BodyRock
    BodyRock
    @Imblesssed71 Heck yeah!!! It's going to affect it. You gonna want it more because you are going to look FINE, BE FINE and know it! You will want to share and show it! lol. Just a little playful answer first. Typically most heal enough in the first 10-30 days to get back to necessary life. Others like my girl MissBee down there need to take the time to focus on them-self during healing and get to know the new them. I think that is totally fine and expected. As one becomes comfy with self they will want to share the "New Me". The surgery should not effect your sex drive but then my DBF said it could affect hormonal levels which can in return affect sex drive in a select few.

Just my 20 cents. Good luck or pass the luck on too your hubby so he can be sure to get some.

Posting Luv,
    Lisa