Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

What I am looking forward to.

1. bpulli1
    bpulli1
    I stole this from another group and thought it would be interesting to hear what we are all locking forward to. I am looking forward to running into anyone from college without the first thing them telling me is how much weight I have gained (as if I don't have mirrors throughout my house). I am looking forward to wanting to take pictures again. Still haven't taken a family portrait with all of my children and my baby is six. I am looking forward to getting blood work and my doctor telling me all of numbers are back normal and I can get off the meds.
  2. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    Yes this should be fun. I am looking forward to getting on a roller coaster and not being uncomfortable or being scared that I am going to be asked to get off. I am looking forward to going into ANY store and being able to find something I like in my size. I am looking forward to photo bombing every picture because I love having my photo taken again! I am just so excited for the journey to begin!!!!!
  3. Pooky
    Pooky
    I am looking forward to so many things! I too look forward to taking photos (willingly) again - We have never taken a family photo and my baby is 6 too! I look forward to not absolutely hating to shop for clothes. I work from home and my work team is scattered throughout the US. We get together once a year if we're lucky, so I look forward to walking into my next offsite meeting and seeing my coworkers faces. And most of all, I look forward to being healthy again and just having the time of my life with my husband and daughter for many years to come!
  4. Nicolej
    Nicolej
    So weird, my girl is 6 also and we have never had a family picture because I never want one to document looking like this. I am looking forward to wearing clothes I actually like and having less heartburn. Shopping for jeans...and actually finding some I like! June 30th "this is going to be the best day of my life... My li i i i i ife"!
  5. Ronagirl1016
    Ronagirl1016
    I'm looking forward to taking pictures. Looking forward to not feeling uncomfortable when my loving boyfriend wants to hug me cause I feel "big".. No more back or joint pain. No more jumping around to pull up my jeans. Lol .. I have 15 more days, then I start my new journey to a new healthy thinner lifestyle.. Can't wait to go shopping.
  6. Stephjlee
    Stephjlee
    funny how we all have an aversion to pictures. I am looking forward to:

saying "WOW i look awesome in that pic" instead of "ugh delete that pic its horrible!"
    Cute clothes that are in the same stores my friends shop in
    smaller boobs (fingers crossed that happens anyway)
    not caring if my husband sees me undress with the lights on
    feeling healthy!!!!!!!!!
  7. bosterfeld
    bosterfeld
    I am looking forward to so many things.....I will feel truly blessed when I can do normal things.....
  8. newu2014
    newu2014
    I am looking forward to being healthy. Enjoying an active life and traveling with my husband.
    I am looking forward to taking photos that I don't want or need to crop it tight to my face because the rest of me looks awful.
    I look forward to shopping for and wearing clothes that I like versus settling for what might fit.
    I look forward to making healthier food choices and focusing on ME. First time in a long time I am excited for everything to come!
  9. Lorna
    Lorna
    I"m looking forward to seeing both my sons get married and have children of their own, they are 22 & 24. I'm looking forward to them telling me I'm beautiful instead of "mom-size", I'm looking forward to wanting to go away with my friends for the weekend, I'm looking forward to so many things but most of all I'm looking forward to seeing me, loving me, and wanting to be me.
  10. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    I'm with Lorna...girl, you took the words right out of my mouth!

I want to look in the mirror and be proud of what I see. I want my children to be proud to call me mom. I want to reduce the risk of following in the footsteps of my mother and aunt by having a heart attack at 50.

All the rest will be an added benefit!
  11. SDmom2two
    SDmom2two
    thanks so much for starting this - a lot have covered a bunch already:
    1) changing my facebook profile pic to a good thin one
    2) taking a good family photo that I dont hate.
    3) wearing a size 12 - I know I may get smaller but when I was a 12 I was looking pretty good
    4) having the energy to keep up with my youngest who is 13, and to get out of the house more - I am tired a lot
    5) feeling like I control my destiny, and my body doesnt control me

thanks again very motivational