Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Prayer request

1. amella50
    amella50
    I am scheduled for my surgery june 10. I am worried about 2 things. I am having my lapband removed and getting the sleeve. I am worried about not getting it all done in one surgery because i may be losing my job next month and may not have insurance to get the sleeve later if I do not get it now.

I am also scared of the surgery because I saw someone on this site say something about waking up with some tube going down their nose into their tummy and leakage and stuff. I am not having any complications so hoping this all will not happen to me but I cant stop worrying about it no matter how much I pray.

I believe in the power of prayer and i believe in my prayers to my God but the bible does say that where 2 or more gather together in my name whatsoever you ask, and there i am in the midst of them, because of this, i believe in asking for prayer.
  2. Kiki43
    Kiki43
    Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "

I was sleeved on 3/24 and though there is pain as with any surgery, everything went well. I know that God has been with me through this entire process as He will be with you. I am praying that your surgery goes well, that you will only have one surgery to endure and that if you do lose your job, you will find a better one right away. I pray that you have peace instead of fear and will continue to pray for you.
    Keep us updated!
    --K
  3. amella50
    amella50
    Thank you so much for that!
  4. Kodi's Mom
    Kodi's Mom
    May you feel God's presence, support and peace. In Jesus' name. Amen.
  5. itsjusmycize
    itsjusmycize
    Deuteronomy 31;6

Be strong and of good courage, do not FEAR nor be AFRAID;
    for the LORD your GOD ,HE is the one who GOES WITH YOU.
    GOD WILL NOT LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU.
    BE ENCOURAGED!!!!!!
    BE BLESSED!!!!!!!