Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Let's get fired up!

1. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    Ok June sleeves!!!! We are only days away from our sleeve month! Let's encourage each other because the
    Lord knows I need it!!! I have a lot of anxiety about the. Required protein. My surgeon scared me too death about it today. Protein is the keys to weight loss so it's a must that protein must happen. Any suggestions as we walk through this journey together?
  2. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    We will do great! I have about 15 days or so til my sleeve. I'm so excited! No anxiety here!
  3. june528
    june528
    We can do this like the many who have come before us. I have a week left. I've spent a week on my pre open diet. Protein can be in many different forms. Find a shake you like and you are set. Don't worry we'll all be sharing what works for us to get you different options. The most important thing is to remember that we are not alone!
  4. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    Sounds great ladies!!! Please keep us listed on your progress. I still have about 20 days.
  5. aliveandwell
    aliveandwell
    I am soooo fired up..the waiting seemed to take for....ever!!! but now.. the day is finally here!!!! pre op on thursday... surgery on the 4th... I AM SOOO THANKFUL FOR THIS LIFE CHANGING TOOL!!! FOR THIS YEARS BIRTHDAY.... I MAY ACTUALLY GO OUT AND CELEBRATE!! I MAY EVEN ASK FOR GIFTCARDS FOR CLOTHS TOO..lololol....I know that on WED afternoon.. i make wake up and say..WHAT DID...I...JUST....DO???? BUT BY SATURDAY!!! THE SUN WILL SHINE!!! I AM....SUPER FIRED UP!!! WE GOT THIS!!!
  6. dbcassidy
    dbcassidy
    One week to go (June 4th). Getting excited and a little nervous.
    On my second week of the high protein, low carb liquid shake diet. I have to say the second week of the diet is going a little easier than the first week.
  7. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    It's fun seeing everyone else as excited as I am!

I decided I'd start tracking my protein in myfitnesspal a few weeks ago so that it would be almost second nature by the time the 10th rolls around. Honestly, I'm meeting my required protein EASILY every day. I know that it will be a little harder when my stomach is reduced to the size of half a banana, but it's encouraging. Greek yogurt is amazing and very high in protein. I've been drinking two protein shakes a day for the last two weeks and usually use a full scoop in each. Haven't tried any unflavored protein powders yet, but may order some online and give it a go.
  8. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    I'm soooooooo happy for everyone!!!! Please keep us all posted on your progress. What are some tasty protein shakes to try?
  9. Kimmi1981
    Kimmi1981
    Hey!!

Good luck everyone!! Im due on the 16th and cannot wait! Nearly two weeks into my pre op, actually finding it easy now.. First few days were a killer but im over that now

Pre op is on tuesday, hopefully all goes well then literally 2 weeks till the surgery! So excited! past few weeks have flown by xxx

Good Luck all! x
  10. Kimmi1981
    Kimmi1981
    I use the Tesco Meal Replacement shakes (Chocolate all the way!!!!) Goes really thick and creamy, tastes like Mcdonalds Milkshake
  11. Lorna
    Lorna
    Can everyone that's doing this in the beginning of the month give those of us at the end (23rd) of the month the first 2 week preview. I always need to be prepared for what may be the closer I get.

Congratulations to all of us, I feel fired up now, and am so very grateful for all of you!
  12. Vicssleeve
    Vicssleeve
    Yay it's June! Not long now for everyone! So exciting!
    I am definitely fired up. One week from today for me. I am one week into the pre-op protein shake diet and doing ok.
  13. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    I start going to liquids tomorrow for surgery on the 16th. I bought Special K protein shakes. Any other suggestions?