Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New and nervous!

1. Abultron
    Abultron
    Hi everyone, I'm 32 years old with two kids 10 and 7 with a supportive husband.
    I'm having surgery on the 15th of April...tomorrow and I'm super excited but also very nervous. I love reading all of your post it really makes me excited to get started. Any advice is much appreciated.
  2. kenza
    kenza
    hello. Good luck ..i have no advice since mine on the 1st of may.. but i'm as excited as can be too....
  3. nsdiva82
    nsdiva82
    Thank you, I am in the process of trying to get my Sleeve Surgery approved. Prayfully things will fall in order for me to have the surgery.
  4. Abultron
    Abultron
    Everything went great ladies! The first three days are pretty rough but it gets easier. Now I'm just trying to get enough water and protein in, it's really hard bc there is no food hunger! Your brain tells you something smells good and out of habit I find myself wanting to take a bite out of something but I don't! One week today and down 13 pounds...I'm happy
  5. QueenBsleeved
    QueenBsleeved
    I am scheduled for sleeve on July 2, with DR A. Im so nervous about my emotional relationship with food after the surgery and how I will react when I can't use food to cope anymore. I am 210....bmi is 35..... I am 2nd guessing myself if maybe I can lost this weight through other means. Cold feet...jitters, not sure??
    I was originally going to be sleeved in 2010 and I lost 60 pounds through diet and exercise but I gradually gained it all back since then. Its a constant yoyo dieting and I hate it!