Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

how do we keep this group going?

1. pamletha2
    pamletha2
    interested in offering short prayers each day? share prayer requests? share joys and challenges? I would really like to see this group continue and grow. it does take some agreement and persistence though. you up for it?
  2. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    Short prayers and requests will be nice. I know for me I don't want to ever be this big again so I need prayer to make sure the weight stays off not just now but 10-15 years from now as well. I love food and I am an emotional eater so this will be hard for me.
  3. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    I like this idea!! I sometimes only check my email every other day, however, my journey with God is very strong and I love Him so much. Prayer is always a good thing!!
  4. itsjusmycize
    itsjusmycize
    Sorry so late to getting in my scripture today , its better to not a agreement ,than to make a agreement an not keep it ! Amen
    with that being saidI AM ALL FOR IT, i am the testimony queen lol.im really excited about this movement that is about to take place with this Group
    an Journey in all of our lives.after all the anxiety that i had put myself through before my first Dr. appt.
    THE DEVIL IS A LIE!!!!!! We will not be held captive by this weight ,sickness,an (dis-ease) disease.!!!!! Amen
    The Bible says that we are HEALED, DELIVERED AND SET FREE an WHO THE SON SET FREE IS FREE IN DEED!!!!!!! AMEN
  5. pamletha2
    pamletha2
    so let's get it going. how about if we agree to pray for each others sleeve journey. I'm about 1 month away, give or take, and doing the psych eval and medical tests. I can also use prayer to cloth myself in Christ...I tend to think and sometimes say curse words and I want this to stop! how can I pray for you? it's an honor for me.