Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hip pain/ back pain ?

1. Gx102087
    Gx102087
    So, I'm 10 weeks out, have lost about 55lbs, a few weeks ago my hips started hurting, even the skin on my hips hurt. To the touch. Now that's kind of gone away but I have this annoying paint smack dab in the middle of my backbone. I looked yesterday and it looks like there's almost a muscle bump. I know with the hip issue they said it's bc my center of gravity has changed. Can this be what the back pain is? Obviously. I've tried working it out with more stretches and harder exercises and it's just getting more and more annoying. Anyone have this middle back pain?
  2. Ang50
    Ang50
    I am sorry to hear about this. I did not expirience nothing like that.
  3. edubb99
    edubb99
    I've had the same thing with my hip-only my left one. It's the weirdest sensation. Tingly to the touch and when I lay on that side...does anyone know why?? I know our nerves are coated in fat and that may have something to do with it b/c this is def a nerve-type sensation.
  4. jbullock08
    jbullock08
    Your workout may be aggrivating your muscle. You may have a charlie horse or something to that nature, try getting a professional massage. Most of the time you can find great 1st time rates if you call or check on groupon for places running specials in your area.
  5. Gx102087
    Gx102087
    Thanks!

Its slowly going away! I guess I need to expect things like this to happen on the way down!