Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Join us !

1. itsjusmycize
    itsjusmycize
    IT'S VERY DISAPPOINTING THAT THERE IS HARDLY NO ACTIVITY IN THIS GROUP,

,, IF GOD BE GOD SEVRE HIM!!!!! AS FOR ME AN MY HOUSE WE SHALL SERVE THE LORD ,AMEN!!!

WE ARE SEEKING FOR HELP IN A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE ,WE SOMETIMES GIVE THE DOCTORS AND THE MEDICINE SO MUCH CREDIT,WHO CREATED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD? WE MUST GIVE GOD THE GLORY AN HONOR THAT HE IS DUE,GOD I THANK YOU FOR GRACE AND YOUR MERCY ,I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SON JESUS WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS THAT WE MIGHT HAVE EVERLASTING LAST LIFE THROUGH HIM ,YOU SAID, THAT NO MAN SHALL COME TO THE FATHER UNLESS WE GO TO THE SON,BECAUSE HE IS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER INTERCEEDING ON OUR BEHALF.LORD I THANK YOU FOR GIVING THE DOCTORS AN EVERYONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FROM THE SURGEONS AN PHARAMISITS TO THE HOME HEALTH PROVIDERS,THE WISDOM AND THE KNOWLEDGE ,COMPASSION THE HEALING ANNOINTING THATS COMES FROM YOU AN YOU ONLY, LORD THANK YOU I PRAY THAT EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM BE HEALED DELIVERED AN SET FREE FROM ANY ILLNESS ,DEPRESSION, SELF DOUDT CONFUSION,THAT HAS BROUGTH US TO THIS PLACE.I PRAY THAT EVERY SURGERY PROFORMED FROM THIS DAY FORTH WILL BE GUIDED BY YOUR HAND THAT NO MISTAKE NO LEAKS NO COMPLICATIONS MY OCCUR,AN THE PAIN WILL BE FOR A MOMENT BUT JOY SHALL LAST A LIFETIME ,,,,ALL THESE THINGS I ASK IN JESUS NAME !!!!!!!!! AMEN

THE BIBLE SAYS ;IF 2 OR 3 AGREE ON ANYTHING ON THIS EARTH THAT IT SHALL BE DONE !!!

THE BIBLES ALSO SAYS; THAT GOD DONT NEED US TO PRAISE AN WORSHIP HIM , HE WILL MAKE A ROCK CRY OUT FOR HIM !!!!!!
    I DONT WANT A ROCK CRYING OUT IN MY PLACE "" !!!!!!!!

LETS START LIFTING UP THE NAME JESUS AN WATCH GOD MOVE IN THIS JOURNEY OF OUR LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BE BLESSED
  2. Sleeveless in Seattle
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    Thank you for the reminder! God brought me to this surgery, I certainly don't want to forget to give Him the honor and glory for it!
  3. pamletha2
    pamletha2
    amen, amen, and amen! Thank you Jesus. thank You that You lead every area of our lives whether we are aware of it or not. You brought us to this place to be pleasing sacrifice to You. You alone are wonderful, You alone are awesome, You alone are God Almighty. You reign forever and ever. Hallelujah, Hallelujah and Hallelujah again. Amen.

I am blessed to see some recent movement on this site. Let's keep it going!!!
    pam
  4. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    The Lord is the strength of my life! Of whom shall I be afraid, when I know in him I shall be comforted.
  5. itsjusmycize
    itsjusmycize
    hello everyone i thank God for all the believers that are in this group, im so glad that you guys had a reply to this thread .lets keep lifting up the name jesus, im going to make it a point to try an put a scripture everyday.

Psalms ;23
  6. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    The Lord is the center of my life and only because of Him was I able to get this surgery and have my life changed. I love him so and try to follow his path for me at all times. He wants all of us to be stronger and healthier so we can continue to tell others his "Good News". I love seeing posts on this thread and seeing a daily scripture would be wonderful!