Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Tired of being tired!!!!

1. slg1968
    slg1968
    Good morning all,
    My dilemma is that I keep putting off going to the mandatory 6 month classes. I have been putting this off for approximately four years now and I'm to the point where I'm tired of being tired. I was just diagnosed with sleep apnea and it seems as if every bone in my body hurts. I am 5'6, 275 lbs. People always tell me I don't look like I'm like that big, so I miss classes so I can eat what I want. I haven't told anyone, even my husband, because I don't want the negative comments or the under eyed looks. Has anyone experienced the non-support of family and friends. Just wondering how to handle it if I decide to tell them.
  2. taisha
    taisha
    First pray then when you decide to do it sit them down and explain why you need this done and what you need from them and let them know if they don't understand not to judge and keep their negative opinions to their self because you need positive in your life right now :-)
  3. taisha
    taisha
    First pray then when you decide to do it sit them down and explain why you need this done and what you need from them and let them know if they don't undrerstand not to judge and keep their negative opinions to their self because you need positive in your life right now :-)
  4. ltbrwnfantasy
    ltbrwnfantasy
    Hello, Im the same height & weight as you. I get the same thing that I dont look that big. But your not tired enough that it has not taken you to the classes. Im the type of person that if someone is negative I will be hell bent on proving them wrong. If your not getting support you have to be your own cheerleader. You have to figure out what is more important eating what you want or your health. You can do this, be blessed!