Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

WeLcOmE

1. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    Good afternoon and welcome! I noticed that there was not yet a group for people being sleeved in June 2014 and thought I'd go ahead and start one! I'm sure there are already a lot of us out there and I'm sure more to come!

I, for one, am excited for the first time in a long time about what my future holds. I have deemed 2014 as the "year of me." The decision was made to finally bite the bullet and get "help" in the health/weight department. WLS is my last resort and I knew in looking at the different options, the sleeve would be the answer I was looking for.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" all of you and being your fan club and shoulder to lean on as we travel down this life-changing path!

Hope you will join me!
  2. jolieslp
    jolieslp
    Yes! I have 1 friend! I was actually scheduled for my sleeve in 5 days, but my BMI is still higher than they want it to be. So, I postponed until the end of school. So, I have to lose at least 19 more pounds in the next 3 months. I can do that. I have lost 51# already! So glad there is a group!
  3. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    jolieslp, I am sure there will be more to join before too long! And yes, having a "group" is AWESOME!!!!

Congrats on your weightloss already! That's more than I've EVER lost on my own! HUGE accomplishment! YAY YOU!!!!!!! Keep doing what you're doing and those 19# will be shed before you know it!
  4. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    Hello, Made/Michigan!
  5. lmdee73
    lmdee73
    Welcome to the group meme_mayhem!
  6. june528
    june528
    Hi. I'm scheduled for June 4th. Can't believe it is right around the corner.
  7. Aliebubu
    Aliebubu
    Hi all. I'm scheduled for June 5th. I am so nervous but excited at the same time.
  8. ally12867
    ally12867
    I am to be sleeved on June 30. I am excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. Self pay in Mexico...
  9. ljweartz
    ljweartz
    I am scheduled for June 13th. Excited as well. Ally12867, I will be self pay in Mexico as well.
  10. Gammy10
    Gammy10
    My surgery date is June 19th. I will be having my surgery on an outpatient basis here in the states.
  11. TeacherJenn
    TeacherJenn
    Yay! I, too, feel like this will be the "summer of me!" I am so excited! My sleeve surgery is self pay, and I will be using Dr. Elias Ortiz in Mexico on June 9th. The countdown is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
  12. Bill 59101
    Bill 59101
    I am scheduled for June 24th with Dr. Ortiz
  13. Nicki1972
    Nicki1972
    June18th band to sleeve hopefully on the same day .... Please keep your fingers crossed the band can be removed and the revision to sleeve at the same time I don't want to wait any longer!
  14. SoniaDarlene
    SoniaDarlene
    6/2 with Dr Ariel Ortiz in TJ. My husband and I going together. I am the blogger so I am the one you will hear from about our experience
  15. Vicssleeve
    Vicssleeve
    I am scheduled for June 9th. I am in New Zealand.