Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery March 23 my weight loss has stopped and starving

1. absherkathy
    absherkathy
    Had surgery March 23 still on pureed food doing my shakes starving and weight loss has already stopped what the heck. I did not have much to loose in the first place but still. Feeling discouraged
  2. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    Why are you eating so little...are you getting your protein and water requirements in ? Google what to eat 5 weeks after sleeve ...dont give up ......
  3. absherkathy
    absherkathy
    I am getting my protien in but having a hard time with water. Following doctors orders to a T - But i read on here where people get full . I have yet to get full
  4. absherkathy
    absherkathy
    8 am 6 oz lite yogurt
    9 am 4 oz protien
    10 am 8 oz fluid
    noon 1 oz protien beef purreed
    1/4 vegtable
    1pm 4 oz protien supplement
    2 pm ow fat cheese
    basicall repeat
  5. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    Ugh... that's discouraging... I started eating more than that 3 weeks out.. is that the diet your dr gave you?
  6. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    Just stay your course, your weight loss will continue. It happens. It sounds like you are doing well with your diet. Be careful of the protein you take, some are high in carbs and some are very high in calories. I try to eat more natural proteins and drink the shakes if I fall short. My weight loss stalled for a week then kicked back into gear the next. So just hang in there and keep exercising.
  7. mrsjoe
    mrsjoe
    I felt pretty hungry and frustrated during the puree stage too. It was not until I could eat real food that all of a sudden 2-3 oz filled me up for quite some time. Also, my weight loss stopped at week 3 for a week. It's super common as your body reacts to the mixed chaos of surgery and rapid weight-loss. Just hang in there. It should get better once your doctor lets you eat for real.