Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Updates Please!

1. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    How are you feeling since surgery and what foods are you eating? I'm not feeling well and was told that my gallbladder is working at 3%. I'm having surgery next week, so hopefully that will allow me to keep my food down!!
  2. Ang50
    Ang50
    I did not have any problems with gallbladder. This what I found on Internet about gallbladder.

Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy or Gallbladder Surgery | Laparoscopic.MD
  3. Terribj
    Terribj
    I finally feel great - I think I've found the food balance (3 meals 2 snacks) and have started to work out. My body tells me when I didn't drink enough or eat enough the day before - and I listen.
    Good luck in feeling better
  4. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    I am 6 weeks out and feel wonderful! I mainly eat skinless chicken 4 0z. mashed potatos, cream soups, drinkable yogurts(no seeds) eggs 1-2 large. I am down 41 pounds. I still have issues with eating enough fluids in. I do not drink enough. Good luck...it takes time.
  5. SuzyLove
    SuzyLove
    I'm doing great, I can eat some salads, chicken, greek yogurts really cooked veggies, fruits im having issues so im waiting awhile on fruits, eggs are good, cheese,cottage cheese, some really soft fish. Im doing great. Only thing kicking my butt is this nasty HEART BURN oh lord jesus its so bad its like im a dragon ready spit fire. I have strong medications to take daily but if i even miss one day its with vengeance so bad that i dont want to eat anything all day. Dr told me that in time with the weight loss it will eventually go away i hope so this is just horrible and to the point i cant take it its that bad blah!!!
  6. Janeanne67
    Janeanne67
    The only thing I am having problems with is my energy levels, always tired and it feels like an effort to do anything. I have had my blood levels tested and all is ok there so not sure, maybe I just being a lazy tart. I also 6 weeks out and don't have problems with food, I tend to put chicken breasts in the oven covered with something like a Nando's marinade and yoghurt covered in tin foil and bake till tender or pork mince and heaps of different veggies chopped really small and cooked in fry pan with a juice to keep it moist. I did cook some mini frittatas the other day which my dogs are enjoying, the went down like bricks.
  7. Just2Blessed
    Just2Blessed
    Surgery was 3/31/14 and had a little setback at about 3 weeks out. Tested for a leak and discovered blood clots in the veins leading from my spleen to the heart and intestines. Was put on lovanox injections for 2 months then to switch to a pill form of blood thinner for at least another month. Still having trouble eating/ drinking much due to nausea, but am feeling much better. I've lost 25 lbs and still no regrets, I know I am blessed!