Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Update - sleeved yesterday

1. Northerner
    Northerner
    Hi,
    My surgery went well yesterday with no complications. I had a lap band removed 8 months ago so there was a risk that the scarring on my stomach may get in the way but my surgeon said the scarring was minimal so he was able to do a normal shape sleeve.

I have all IV drips removed and am sipping water and cups of tea. They even tried me with some consume but I could only manage a few spoonfuls.

One more night in hospital then home tomorrow.

Jess
    Xx
  2. ocean-blue
    ocean-blue
    I feel so ill this end the women across from me is reching so much there's blood. I feel realy weak and don't feel ready to go home 2 Mro. The wind was so bad on me they did an ECG, just been in and out of sleep
  3. Northerner
    Northerner
    I hope you start to feel better soonOcean-Blue xx
  4. Lmtjude
    Lmtjude
    Just give it a few days and I promise you will feel better. I am 2 1/2 weeks out and I feel great. Praying for you as we all gave been there.
  5. Mimie76
    Mimie76
    My surgery was yesterday! Woohoo, don't feel bad. There is gas, so burping is a must. Other than that Dr. Almanza and the staff was great. Prayers that everyome has a speedy recovery.
  6. ocean-blue
    ocean-blue
    oh god i feel much better now i don't even remember writing that post! both myself and another lady i met on the ward had it done on the same day and the nurses said we would be around walking the ward that same evening needless to say that did not happen lol i remember arguing with the nurses i wanted more morphine and we both had to stay in an extra night. At the moment i still have wind pain and its hard to walk or stand up, i have my mum up looking after me although last night she had a KFC and tonight her and her other half cooked a roast with all the trimming in my kitchen FML not that wanted it but it def doesn't help lol