Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

getting through Easter holiday

1. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    I found out I'll be going to 2 family dinners on Easter. Any suggestions on how to handle this especially since it will involve food that are my weaknesses prior to surgery that i trying to stay away from especially desserts. Cause my meat had to be real moist or I cannot tolerate it. Should I bring my own dessert? This is my first holiday post op
  2. 1happygrl
    1happygrl
    I am planning on having a bite of my sister's dessert! I am not interested in food as much as I was before surgery but I do love to have a taste of everything. I am planning on putting a bite of 3-4 things on my plate and bringing a protein shake. Good luck. Have a fun Easter!
  3. Emilia
    Emilia
    I am sure you'll be fine.
    I am also going to my sister for Easter, reality is we can't eat that much anyway so I think trying out whatever you can it won't do any harm.
  4. ssc22880
    ssc22880
    Will be doing the same as I have to go to the in laws.
  5. time4change031113
    time4change031113
    im bringing my own steamable fish and vegggies w baked potatoe
  6. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    Im going to my moms and inlaws. My moms knows my needs and asks me what I can and cannot tolerate. I went with my inlaw to the store and told her specifically what I can and cannot tolerate.
  7. BBLovesBB
    BBLovesBB
    Im losing it! Jelly Beans are my weakness....Help! im craving sugar in general, but this is ridiculous, any suggestions? My surgery is in May. ive lost only six pounds so far.