Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

ladies any weight gain during their time of the month

1. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    Has any women that still have their that time of the month have any weight gain during it. I gained a lb and a half and I just started today. Is this common among us ladies who have had sleeve.
  2. soon2belessofme
    soon2belessofme
    I've only had one cycle so far. One week post op. I didnt gain ,but i did stall until it ended.
  3. Metread
    Metread
    I gained 1/2 lb during my last (1st since surgery). It happens to some of us no matter what... Surgery or not.
  4. Alc2013
    Alc2013
    i gained. my cycle has also been unregular. anyone else?
  5. tina2-18-2014
    tina2-18-2014
    I gained .6 last month... and this month I gained 2 pounds but it came right back off quickly... Even on Weight Watchers this always happened on my Weigh in day if I was on TOM.
  6. soon2belessofme
    soon2belessofme
    So, my 2nd cycle is here and I'm up 1.5lbs overnight. I'm going to assume that it's water weight. Has your tom weight gone away yet?
  7. JenMN
    JenMN
    I didn't gain during it but did stall until it was over the doc said it was because of water weight.
  8. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    my cycles were irregular anyway to start with once I had my tubal they were regular again till surgery then I was one month without then started on april fools day. I ended up losing 2 lbs after my cycle so I know it was that.