Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Feeling Hungry All the Time

1. futspace
    futspace
    I am 5 weeks post op and just starting to feel hungry all the time. I have all the protein and fluids that I need everyday but still feeling hungry. Any one else having this problem?
  2. phd
    phd
    Yes! I am also just day or so past the 5 week mark and feeling very hungry throughout the day. What's up with this, I wonder?? I'm down 30 pounds but getting concerned.
  3. JenMN
    JenMN
    I am almost 2 months out now I have had the hunger your speaking of and realized I had been doing a few things wrong. I had not continued to stop drinking before and after meals and was sipping through them which was basically pushing my meal through too fast makingme hungry again, or making me vomit which of course made me hungry again. And I wasn't eating enough I had drifted away from measuring my foods.
  4. thinmeskreamin
    thinmeskreamin
    It's the empty pouch. .. nut says empty not hunger. Feels same to me lol. Dehydration exasperates this. Drink more
  5. Lolo2
    Lolo2
    I had this too it was horrible, I adjusted my acid reflux meds and it got better. I am rarely hungry now, it can also just be the body adjusting and the stomach waking up. Your body is hungry if you are losing weight there is a deficient so it can be real hunger that will adjust but mine was fixed by taking more acid reflux meds.
  6. 1happygrl
    1happygrl
    I did feel like I was hungry for about 4 days. I think it was because I was drinking water too soon after eating my meals and I was also having some head hunger. It did pass. I hope yours does too.
  7. futspace
    futspace
    Thanks everyone
  8. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    We explored this very thing today in the support group im in and a lot of it is not getting enough protein in, eating slider foods and drinking too soon after meals. Im at the point where I drink up to 30 min before a meal and have to wait an hr after i eat to drink again