Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

No Meetup Today - Sunday, March 23rd, 2014

1. curvygalgettinsmaller
    curvygalgettinsmaller
    So I never heard back from anyone saying they were coming today so I am doing something else.

Let me know if you'd like to get together, and specify when. It is hard to get a group together so if you are serious tell me when you can.

Newbies who haven't been operated yet are welcome to come.
  2. newyorkboy
    newyorkboy
    Come where?
  3. sunsetwaves
    sunsetwaves
    Hey girl,

Sorry I missed your posts, I haven't logged on in awhile. I am interested in meeting whenever you or anyone else can! I am in Manhattan on Monday's and Wednesdays. I live in Long Island but in college in the city on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have a car so I can travel.

I can either meet on Mondays or Wednesdays around 9am for light breakfast or around 2-3pm for a light lunch (or a Sundays that works for both or all of us!)
    thanks
  4. curvygalgettinsmaller
    curvygalgettinsmaller
    Hey Guys - I have tried to do this Meetup a few times already - people are very gung-ho beforehand or after (but not when the day is here)?! i would really like to meet others who are doing this, I feel it would be so helpful and nice to put a face behind the name, and really connect talking about our success and where we'd like to do better, and offer tips and recipes to each other firsthand.

I live in downtown Manhattan, and there is a very nice place called "Black Cat Cafe" on Rivington Street that has delicious coffee and some healthy (and not so healthy) fare - we can meet there cuz they don't mind if you sit for hours. Also, they have free WiFi in a funky, cool setting with antiques and cool photographs of a cute black kitten

So once again, I offer to meet up - I don't care if it's only one other person! I live closeby so just hit me up if the mood strikes you!

Have a great day everybody,
    Rachel