Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 17th/ Dr. Almanza

1. rachelaguilar09
    rachelaguilar09
    I'm all set, flight, and surgery date. Im going alone, but very optimistic. So grateful to have the opportunity to do this finally! Anyone one else having surgery that day? Im from Las Vegas Nevada btw. :-)
  2. DJmillie
    DJmillie
    It'll be one St Patrick's day you'll never forget! Congratulations
  3. erinja
    erinja
    Hi,

I'm also March 17th We are going to be trading green beer for whatever they put in our pain pump (and it better be good, too)

sleeve sisters!

Erin

(I'm in MI)
  4. MBL
    MBL
    My surgery has been moved to March 17th! How exciting! Hope all goes well for us. My surgery is in the US.
  5. JBN
    JBN
    I was March 17 as well!!! Def a St. Patty's to remember!!!! How is everyone doing now? I'm down 8 since I left the hospital!!! Still trying to figure things out. Starting to get hungry, but scared to eat too much!!!!
  6. 12NVDiva
    12NVDiva
    I was also on the 17th
  7. JBN
    JBN
    So how's everyone doing now? I'm still struggling to get Protein in. Can't wait til Monday to start Phase 3, pureed foods. So far so good with everything else. Tired easily too!
  8. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    In your third week it will be easier to get your protein in, just eat soft eggs and pureed meats. Eggs are a good source of protein. If you can't get protein down try Amino Acids. Turn your protein into a smoothie it will be easier to consume. I also bought a nutri-bullet which I find very helpful this week.