Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Protein water/isopure

1. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    Hi everyone, I'm located in Calgary and was wondering if anyone had any luck finding protein water or isopure? I have tried GNC and London drugs and no luck. I really need to increase my daily protein. TIA
    Angel
  2. Lindy Jo
    Lindy Jo
    Hello, I live in Maine in the USA..I can find Isopure clear liquid drinks in GNC stores..They are very expensive but I use to add them to my crystal light as I wasn't liking the taste of them..If you are new to the surgery then you should get most your protein from eggs, meat, and some dairy..Protein shakes each day with whey protein powder will give you 30 grams a scoop..If you do two scoops a day in your shake you will get sufficient protein..If you like fage' 0 fat greek yogurt you will get 12 grams..eggs 7 grams each..I do one half or a full shake a day depending on what I will be eating a day..I have a salad with a bit of chicken or cottage cheese, look at labels and count up protein..Just get in what you need each day and don't worry about the rest..If you are eating the 3 ounces of meat with each meal that will help..I do a little meat or beans is a good source..or veggie burgers..The Isopure is so expensive but if you like them add them to your crystal light when you go to the gym..I hope you find what you need..