Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

May 20th Date

1. thinnerdb
    thinnerdb
    Well, It is official! I sent all paperwork to Janese and am on the schedule for May 20th. I even bought my plane tickets to ensure I am 100% keeping this date!!

My entire life I can always find a "better" reason (well any reason most of the time) NOT to follow through on something, but this time will be different. I've done my research through blog watching, company research, Hospital research, pricing, Dr investigating, etc. and am confident I am doing exactly what I need for ME. Every other piece to the puzzle needs to get on board or will be left behind.

Well this is my new attitude for my soon to be "new me" lol!!!

All of you that have been posting details about your trip, thank you and keep it up!
  2. BelindaK
    BelindaK
    Congratulations! I know it was a great decision for me, I just passed my 6 monthiversary and don't regret it in the least!
  3. skinny2be
    skinny2be
    Congrats to you!!!!
  4. Rknrbn
    Rknrbn
    Congrats to you! My surgery date is on April 29th and I can't wait!
  5. karenl3
    karenl3
    I had mine on the 25th. A Lighter Me will take good care of you.
  6. thinnerdb
    thinnerdb
    Thanks everyone! Sorry I haven't replied. Still learning this site and I must not have signed up for email alerts properly.'t get email alerts. Gonna have to update that!

karenl3. I was watching your posts closely. I found them and many other very helpful!