Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any one have doctor almanza

1. rose pedle
    rose pedle
    Please any one with information on his new place please post it
  2. Deb123
    Deb123
    Yes I had Dr. Almanza at Jerusalem Hospital. All the staff and nurses were very attentive and professional. Even tho the hospital seemed different being in a strip mall it was clean and well run. You don't spend a lot if time with the doctor but he has excellent experience and has had the procedure himself. I did pretty well. Obviously everyone handles pain or discomfort differently and I have a pretty high tolerance. But they take very good care of you and want to make you a comfortable as possible. But remember you need to get up and walk around as soon as you are able which will help with gas pains and help you feel better sooner. Good luck.
  3. rose pedle
    rose pedle
    Thank for repay I was wonder about his new hospital HMU HOSPITAL and Camino real hotel.i guess that's were he is doing surgers now .i was phoned and emailed name yesturday
  4. gem2
    gem2
    I also had Dr Almanza. I didn't see a lot of him but I healed well. And had no problems at all. Surgery 01/20/2014 at last weighing 10 days ago down 20 lbs.
  5. Texas Rose
    Texas Rose
    That makes me feel so much better. I am Sch for next Friday and I need info on what to expect in Mexico.
  6. Paulleska
    Paulleska
    Yes, I had Dr A and feeling pretty good, I'm 1 week down, had sugery on 2/6/14. The Hospital was small but the staff were very very nice. Even my stay a the Hotel was wonderful.. The pain really hasn't been to bad. I am now only taking IB's which might not be really good for my tummy, but the pain pills make me dizzy and want to sleep to much..
  7. steaph214
    steaph214
    I just had surgery Monday in the new hospital and all went great. Dr Almanza and his staff was wonderful. The hotel was so beautiful and only $60!!! I had a great experience ! You will be fine. Just be sure to get on the correct van at San Diego because Dr Almanza is NO Longer at Jerusalem! Just FYI
  8. frevels
    frevels
    I was sleeved at the new hospital on 3/21/2014. Every thing went great but walk a lot and soon as possible. The doctor and staff were excellent. I received excellent care. The hotel is nice but noisier. I've been a home 2 days now and I feel really good. Good luck to you you will do great.