Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

such a failure

1. jfergie
    jfergie
    I just feel like I am a failure!! I had surgery Dec 2011. I lost 130lbs felt awesome was looking good but have gained back 30 over the last three months. I feel like I am getting back into my old eating habit. My carving of sweets are getting the best of me. If anyone has any helpful tips please I would appreciate it. I want to get back on track but fell like I can't.
  2. Liz2013
    Liz2013
    You are not a failure! Glad you are reaching out. I crave sweets when I'm stressed. When that happens I grab a piece of fruit or drink some Chrystal light. I don't eat any candy/ chocolate anymore because they trigger my cravings. I like to put a little cool whip on fruit too. Hang in there you lost a lot of weight and be proud of that!!!
  3. Pooky
    Pooky
    I'm not sure if this will help, I am still pre-op but it has helped me a lot. My NUT gave me a list of "sweet treats" that were within plan so to speak. Some of these were things like homemade sugar-free fat-free pudding pops, sugar-free jello cup in the freezer, sugar free jello jigglers/cubes or made in cups with some fruit in it, frozen fruit (i happen to love frozen blueberries), light fat free yogurt frozen for 1-3 hours makes sort of an Italian ice texture, yogurt-fruit-multigrain cheerios parfait, sugar free/fat free pudding covered berries frozen.

I've love the pudding pops because i'm a chocolate and ice cream lover and this has been a great alternative for me. Again, not sure if this will help. Good luck.