Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Forearm pain after surgery...anyone else experience this?

1. Jules2100
    Jules2100
    I had my surgery on Monday, and my forearms feel like they have gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Has anyone else experienced this feeling?
  2. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    I'm here at hotel Ticuan. Everyone here is so nice. Tomorrow is my big day was trying to get it done today but tomorrow will be just fine. I'm excited, nervous and just a big ball of emotions.
  3. denise.jordan39
    denise.jordan39
    Had the same problem. It's gas. That hurts way more than the incisions. I'm a week out today, and I would say it just got better. I had my husband massage my arms and neck daily. They said walking helps, I think it just has to work itself out. It'll get better!
  4. Ang50
    Ang50
    I have pain in a shoulder. It gets better after massage.
  5. kimmysmitt
    kimmysmitt
    Hi Jules yes I had the same problem it really hurt, almost like someone dislocated my shoulder . I had my surgery on the 13th. I'm just taking it slow, walking and watching my fluids.. My right side feels like my stomach is hanging there.... Good luck to you
  6. kendraavant_ortiz
    kendraavant_ortiz
    I had that severe pain in my left shoulder. I didn't know what to think it was so bad and persistent. No matter what I did. I told the nurse she gave 15 mil of maalox and within 20 minutes it was gone and has not returned.